Game 5 5/19/22 Rochester @ Utica 7:05 pm - AHLTV

PromoTheRobot

52 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Genesee Beer Sucks

Many fond memories drinking 25 cent Genesee Splits at the Idle Hour Bar on Center St in Geneseo as an Undergrad… Rented a house a block away… Rolled home… 

• Like (+1) 3

Murray just hasn't been the same since he got sent back down a while back.  He was having a very good season & looked decent as a 4th liner in Buffalo, but he's been a shell of himself since.

Hopefully he gets his head back on straight this summer.

2 minutes ago, Ogre said:

These fans with the anti-Rochester signs.

There were zero anti-Utica signs at our games.

Very insecure in their surroundings. 
Very sad.

Well, in fairness, living in Utica is punishment enough.  It's just cruel to rub it in on them.  😉

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Ogre said:

So weren’t you, based on that concoction you were drinking.😉

Indeed. I didn’t mix them.   Just graciously drank beer that fit the budget, or was available.  

Most of the beers I listed are gone now, wiped out by Bud and Miller.  Not because they are worse, but mostly because Bud and Miller figured out the shipping and marketing side of the business.   Small local breweries died and news ones eventually arose by creating the high end specialty beers and supporting another market. 

21 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Apparently he likes taking the train.  But it seems he either caught an express or it's not as bad as you expect as he didn't leave until the Instigators was over and was at his destination by 5.

Actually you're right. 3.5 hours. And there are several trains a day. I'd still rather drive it. 

I took a train from Worcester to Syracuse once and hated it. There are no cell towers along rail lines, apparently. So no phone, no internet. 

2 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

time to put Krebs , Quinn and JJ together 

trying to spread the scoring has lead to no scoring 

Watching the Panthers vs Lightning game during intermission of Amerks game 

crazy how more skill and speed there is at the NHL level 

Yeah. AHL is more "sh#t happens" than plays made.

Peterka's helmet has been lying in the corner for the last 2:30 minutes.  At least he'll be rested after the TV timeout.

6:19 left.  Still 3-2.  8 shots - 3 shots.

End to end action lately w/ no shots.

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.