Game 5 5/19/22 Rochester @ Utica 7:05 pm - AHLTV

PromoTheRobot

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It feels like there is a lack of communication with the Amerks. Dell didn't know what to do with the puck. Players don't know who's supposed to do what 

"Genesee Beer Sucks" 😂

Says people living in the town that hs inflicted both Utica Club & Matt's on the world.

Fitzgerald! 1-0.

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How about this time we don't give up the lead?

I used to love Matt's, especially from a beer ball. Utica Club also brews Saranac which isn't bad.

To the 1st comment - definitely.

To the 2nd - work w/ us here! 😉

Friggin' Greer.  That weasel Russo was out there, too.

41 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Says people living in the town that hs inflicted both Utica Club & Matt's on the world.

Fitzgerald! 1-0.

Waaaay back in the day I went to school in Rochester.  I would drink Genny, Simon Pure, Utica Club, Matt’s, Blatz, Schmidt’s, Koehler, Goebels, Koch’s, Ballantine, Shaeffer, Rolling Rock, Iron City,  etc.  Whatever was there.  Tuition was high back then too. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Waaaay back in the day I went to school in Rochester.  I would drink Genny, Simon Pure, Utica Club, Matt’s, Blatz, Schmidt’s, Koehler, Goebels, Koch’s, Ballantine, Shaeffer, Rolling Rock, Iron City,  etc.  Whatever was there.  Tuition was high back then too. 

We drank a fair amount of Matt's as well.  Don't honestly know if in comes in any other size than a beer ball.  😉

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Why? It's a 3 hour drive. It's like 7 hours by train when you at it all up.

Apparently he likes taking the train.  But it seems he either caught an express or it's not as bad as you expect as he didn't leave until the Instigators was over and was at his destination by 5.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.