NHL PLAYOFFS ROUND 2

Eleven

13 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Looked like a potential groin/hip or knee tear.

If someone can post the play that lead up to his injury, that would be great.

Sorry, no clip.

Looked like groin.  He made a huge lunge to his right & immediately pulled up lame.

Just now, Taro T said:

Sorry, no clip.

Looked like groin.  He made a huge lunge to his right & immediately pulled up lame.

Yeah I saw the original play. I agree … I just would love to see the clip again to just look at it one more time 👍🏼

6 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Yeah I saw the original play. I agree … I just would love to see the clip again to just look at it one more time 👍🏼

The ESPN feed showed it about 3 more times in the intermission.  Surprised TSN didn't do likewise.

1 hour ago, freester said:

Rangers look very good

Do they really, though? Not every team is going gift them stupid penalty after stupid penalty and prove incapable of winning on the road while playing their second and third string goaltenders.

and Carolina still outplayed them the majority of the series 5v5. Shesterkin is great, though.

I would expect Tampa to sweep the Rangers.

Edited by eanyills

4 hours ago, SwampD said:

I still see a kick.

I see an attempt at a one-footed stop.

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

If it was his right leg that kicked it, I could believe he was just trying to stop, and it would have counted, but it was his left.

It was a kick and the exact reason the rule exists.

His right leg was tangled up with the goalie.  The left leg was the only one available to stop with.

17 minutes ago, eanyills said:

No way this happens. Tampa has too many injuries. I have them in 6, but 5 wouldn't surprise me. And how the hell does NY have home ice? I thought Tampa was right behind Florida in the East. And yes, I'm too lazy to look up the final standings, lol. 

Edited by Claude Balls

27 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

And how the hell does NY have home ice?

Omigosh all of my demons are gathering into one...I'm just going to sleep for now. Maybe I'll wake up at a Perkins.

Edited by Eleven
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, freester said:

Gallant is a great coach. VGK were  foolish for firing him.  Rangers look very good and Shesterkin is amazing. 

They only won the first round because of the goalie, all the stats said they should never have won, hell not even gone to game 5.

Carolina really let me down, hope Tampa destroys them.

9 hours ago, eanyills said:

Do they really, though? Not every team is going gift them stupid penalty after stupid penalty and prove incapable of winning on the road while playing their second and third string goaltenders.

and Carolina still outplayed them the majority of the series 5v5. Shesterkin is great, though.

Out shot yes... out played no... Rangers and Im not a fan, but Canes rarely paid the price in front in this game.... needed to take puck to the net directly... were not willing to pay the price enough...

Edited by North Buffalo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.