NHL PLAYOFFS ROUND 2

Eleven

8 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

I hate the whole lottery ending from that year, but watching McDavid play is amazing. But watching him lose is even more amazing. Let's go Colorado!!!

Yes, he should have been ours, instead we got the soap opera that is Jack. 

I like Connor, I despise Kane with a fiery passion that would rival Posiedon, yet here he is leading the playoffs in scoring. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’m starting to think Andrew Copp should be the focus of the Sabres attention this summer.  His contributions thus far in the playoffs is impressive.  Ten points in 11 games.  Considering he is one of these mid-range UFA, he could be what Phillip Danault was to the Kings this year.  Brought in to be a middle six player with defensive responsibility but blossomed into a premier 2C with a career high in goals.  Copp has improved each year and it shows.  It’s not like you would break the bank to sign him to a longer term deal, and he strikes me as the kind of guy that would have no issue sliding down in years to come when others assume a top six role.  Can play wing or Center.  Sturdy and reliable. Can play on PP and PK.  Why not?

• Like (+1) 3

13 hours ago, ubkev said:

Daily reminder that Markstrom is terrible.

Even with Mike Smith *trying* to hand the series to the Flames.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think that Edmonton would have the better goaltending in this series.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Even with Mike Smith *trying* to hand the series to the Flames.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think that Edmonton would have the better goaltending in this series.

Reminds me of when the Hawks were playing Edmonton and Sutter was trying to solve Wayne and now he is coach of the flames and he is trying to stop this generation's Gretzky.

He had marbles in his mouth even in 1985 ... 

12 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Reminds me of when the Hawks were playing Edmonton and Sutter was trying to solve Wayne and now he is coach of the flames and he is trying to stop this generation's Gretzky.

He had marbles in his mouth even in 1985 ... 

Dave Hodge was a great frontman for HNIC.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.