NHL PLAYOFFS ROUND 2

Eleven

Man, watching game 1 of ST Louis vs Colorado last night was incredible. Not to be a downer, but the Sabres still have a long way to go. I don't think they would be able to handle to pounding both these teams were dishing out. Still gonna need some more maturity outta these guys.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Hawerchuk said:

Man, watching game 1 of ST Louis vs Colorado last night was incredible. Not to be a downer, but the Sabres still have a long way to go. I don't think they would be able to handle to pounding both these teams were dishing out. Still gonna need some more maturity outta these guys.

You wanna see some pounding?? Tune in to ESPN at 9:30. I can't wait for that one.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Flashsabre said:

It is 3-1 less then 10 minutes in. What are you talking about?

Ugly as in physicality, but that quick response by Edmonton changed everything. That's "what I am talking about". This game was billed to be an all out war. That hasn't happened yet. 

3 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Ugly as in physicality, but that quick response by Edmonton changed everything. That's "what I am talking about". This game was billed to be an all out war. That hasn't happened yet. 

It’s not going to happen unless Calgary get up by 4 or 5 late.

5 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

It’s not going to happen unless Calgary get up by 4 or 5 late.

I figured the game would be tight and they would try to out- physical each other. All the talking heads were saying what a bloodbath this series was going to be. I thought so too, and it still might. 

Never mind, its starting, lol

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

I figured the game would be tight and they would try to out- physical each other. All the talking heads were saying what a bloodbath this series was going to be. I thought so too, and it still might. 

Never mind, its starting, lol

I called them and told them you weren’t impressed. They said to hold their beers.😁

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.