10 Dead in Shooting at a Buffalo Tops

GASabresIUFAN

56 minutes ago, Weave said:

He published a manifesto echoing the talking points that our new “conservative” caucuses and certain right wing TV hosts have been parroting as a reason to be outraged. This is a product of the garbage they have been spewing.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/15/extreme-buffalo-gunman-threatened-hs-graduation-shooting-referred-for-mental-health-eval-1238023/

Edited by Ogelthorpe
Multiple posting

He smiled weird so girls didn't like him. The incel phenomenon is real. You push people to the margins, some will push back. And we now have the infrastructure (communications to radicalize, weapons to kill very efficiently, a cultural and political environment that at its best tolerates it and at its worst encourages it, and the whole thing is live streamed) to make it endemic.

But yeah line up, suits, and take a bow. You too the wonderful, neighborly people. Buffalo Strong!

Meaningless words? You bet. I guess I had something to say after all.

Edited by PASabreFan

4 hours ago, Weave said:

He published a manifesto echoing the talking points that our new “conservative” caucuses and certain right wing TV hosts have been parroting as a reason to be outraged. This is a product of the garbage they have been spewing.

This isn't a political battle,  it's spiritual.  This scumbag kills people and now folks are angry at another side of a man made isle. 

The Devil hates the human race.

When anger for other people comes from tragedies like this, evil wins twice.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Call it whatever you want politically(Because I’m sure someone on here will blame Trump or the Republican Party) but at the end of the day with all these active shooters, most of them if not all of them have mental issues. Bad people do bad things and if it isn’t a gun it’s going to be some other method.  This is why it’s important to carry and know how to use it in these situations. Society is lost and with the lack of parenting these days, social media *****,  coupled with the amount of illegal drugs that people are doing it’s a recipe for these types of actions.  

Edited by SabresBillsFan

15 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Perpetual race issues, terrible thing to see. Add this in with the closing of all psychiatric centers and other support services and it boils over to crap like this. 

No one should be in fear going to school or a grocery store. 

^ 100% spot on. I have been saying for years that all across America they need to reopen mental facilities because almost all these shooting involve mental patients. 
I always tell people you should always be armed and know how to use it because society is lost!

Edited by SabresBillsFan

20 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

Call it whatever you want politically(Because I’m sure someone on here will blame Trump or the Republican Party)

Well the Republican Party does base a lot of its rhetoric in hate, demonizing others, and scapegoating, so this is not at all out of line.

at the end of the day with all these active shooters, most of them if not all of them have mental issues.

But ideology is driving them to act.  News reports say he extensively researched other mass shootings and scouted and carefully chose the location.  This isn't just the work of a single person with mental issues, it's the culmination of propaganda from ideologues.

Bad people do bad things and if it isn’t a gun it’s going to be some other method.

Did you know the same day as the Sandy Hook there was a similar attack in China?  Instead of 22 dead like at Sandy Hook though, there were 24 wounded, but no fatalities, since the guy didn't have ready access to a gun so he used a knife.  Yes bad people do bad things but guns help them do bad things much more quickly and efficiently.

This is why it’s important to carry and know how to use it in these situations.

And have even MORE guns out in public?  NO thanks.

Edited by Doohickie
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, SabresBillsFan said:

I always tell people you should always be armed and know how to use it because society is lost!

Having everyone armed with guns in a society will hasten the loss of that society.  ONLY in the US are there people who think more guns are the answer.  The logical response to gun violence is gun control.  EVERY other developed nation has implemented gun control in response to gun violence and EVERY other nation has seen success in reducing mass shootings.

Stop loving your gun.  It's destroying you.

28 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

Call it whatever you want politically(Because I’m sure someone on here will blame Trump or the Republican Party) but at the end of the day with all these active shooters, most of them if not all of them have mental issues. Bad people do bad things and if it isn’t a gun it’s going to be some other method.  This is why it’s important to carry and know how to use it in these situations. Society is lost and with the lack of parenting these days, social media *****,  coupled with the amount of illegal drugs that people are doing it’s a recipe for these types of actions.  

but not easy access to guns?

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

Mentally is people are usually victims of crimes, not perps.  I feel that those throwing out mental illness as a cause for these types of tragedies is just a way to attempt to distract from easy access to guns. Other countries have mental issues, social media, illegal drugs, but they don't have near the level of senseless gun violence that we have.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, klos1963 said:

Other countries have mental issues, social media, illegal drugs, but they don't have near the level of senseless gun violence that we have.

Sure they have mass shootings in other countries.  Then they enact gun control and the shootings stop.  Only the US thinks gun control isn't needed.  It's just stupid on our part as a nation.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Having everyone armed with guns in a society will hasten the loss of that society.  ONLY in the US are there people who think more guns are the answer.  The logical response to gun violence is gun control.  EVERY other developed nation has implemented gun control in response to gun violence and EVERY other nation has seen success in reducing mass shootings.

Stop loving your gun.  It's destroying you.

This, Australia is a prime example of why gun control works.   I would say Europe too, but we always had that.   Now don't get me wrong, if I need a  gun there are few spots where to get them.    But Australia actually has a recent before and after and shows that it works.

38 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

I like my chances better against “some other method.”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

This, Australia is a prime example of why gun control works.   I would say Europe too, but we always had that.   Now don't get me wrong, if I need a  gun there are few spots where to get them.    But Australia actually has a recent before and after and shows that it works.

And do you think their government would have pulled all that ***** with their citizens if they were still armed? Probably not. 

3 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

And do you think their government would have pulled all that ***** with their citizens if they were still armed? Probably not. 

Are you under the impression that having an assault rifle, high volume magazines, and combat gear is gonna prevent your government from pulling all that **** on you?  Do you really think that being armed in 2022 protects you against government tyranny? Let’s all fetch our muskets and muster on the town common. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Sure they have mass shootings in other countries.  Then they enact gun control and the shootings stop.  Only the US thinks gun control isn't needed.  It's just stupid on our part as a nation.

California has the strictest gun control laws and shooting happen there all the time. This country isn’t going to give up their guns. As a matter of fact more people are first time buyers and are starting to learn how to use them properly.

And I like my chances better when bullets are going towards the idiot as well.

Bullets went toward the nut job yesterday and bounced right off; didn’t slow him down in the least. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

THEY WERE ARMED.  Duh.  That's the point.

more people are first time buyers

Because of the one-two punch of fear mongering and propaganda from the right.

• Like (+1) 1