Islanders Fire Trotz after 4 seasons.

GASabresIUFAN

14 minutes ago, Ducky said:

If Scheif doesn't start playing both sides of the red line, I hope he is gone next season.

If he decides to play D a bit, I am okay with him being on the team but he was a liability this season.

Lots of turmoil in the Jets' room and rumors have it that they are centered around his lack of gaf.

If Trotz signs here, we'll probably be a playoff team again and that is all that I want. Missing the playoffs suck big time.

I see him deciding between Detroit and Winnipeg unless someone offers him a job in management.

You do realize that you are talking to Sabre fans here, eh ??

😉 😘

• Haha (+1) 4

51 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

So Vegas is apparently very interested. I would love to see that. Eichel and Trotz how would that unfold? Diva gonna hate that and he will either finally get it and be transformed into the great player he should be OR more likely he will be shipped out of town. Makes for an interesting scenario either way. 

Not much of a prospect pool (Vegas) and about to enter cap hell.

I think it's between Winnipeg and Detroit.

1 hour ago, PerreaultForever said:

So Vegas is apparently very interested. I would love to see that. Eichel and Trotz how would that unfold? Diva gonna hate that and he will either finally get it and be transformed into the great player he should be OR more likely he will be shipped out of town. Makes for an interesting scenario either way. 

I'd say the odds are about 70 - 30 ... diva has a tantrum, has some stupid ass injury that won't heal, gets into a snit with team doctors, finds some other doctor, tells Knights that he demands this and that and some kind other thing, sits and stews, won't play, sits around to try to mend on it's own, yells at everybody throught the media, goes on a Twitter snot induced tyraid, sits some more, waits inpatiently, fires agent, hires new agent, sits until spys see him playing pick-up ball hockey in a WalMart parking lot, lays low for awhile, agent says nothing and then is suddenly traded to Columbus 'cus stupid ass already used his one get out of trade jail free card and is a bitter young man in Ohio ... or Tortzie turns him into the John Friggin' Eichel we all had hoped for.

I don't like those odds.

Edited by Sabres Fan in NS
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.