Playoff GDT - 5/4/22 Belleville @ Rochester 7:05 pm AHLTV (?)

inkman

Not sure who the former employees were that were smiling and waving at the camera but if my team is down 2-0 in the first period, there is a zero percent chance I’m acting that way. 

Any excitement I had about Quinn, Peterka and Krebs is quickly vanishing this game. Show the ***** up for Christ’s sake. 

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Not sure who the former employees were that were smiling and waving at the camera but if my team is down 2-0 in the first period, there is a zero percent chance I’m acting that way. 

Any excitement I had about Quinn, Peterka and Krebs is quickly vanishing this game. Show the ***** up for Christ’s sake. 

Glad you called them out and they checked the forum during the break because Krebs and JJ both have two points now. I'm sure Quinn will get the OT winner.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

Inky's a moody futher.

I can relate. We’ve all been starved for post season action of any kind, we have a lot of emotional investment in the outcome, and we need to see our future players making a difference for us. To be so psyched and ready only to see us get outplayed early can mess with ya. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterExpat said:

Considering Buffalo was last in the league by hits-per-game by a longshot, this playoff performance doesn't bode well for Buffalo moving forward either.

Hits are not recorded very reliably.  They are recorded manually by the home scorekeeper.

I mean, just look at the home game splits for hits, the Sabres are so low it doesn’t even make sense.  They have almost twice as many in road games.

C4556E9F-C3E0-4D99-A5B1-7C59FF09819A.jpeg

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Curt said:

Hits are not recorded very reliably.  They are recorded manually by the home scorekeeper.

I mean, just look at the home game splits for hits, the Sabres are so low it doesn’t even make sense.  They have almost twice as many in road games.

Didn't know that. That makes sense.

6 minutes ago, Curt said:

I don't know. Did you watch November through February? 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.