Keybank Arena: What's Wrong With It?

Carmel Corn

19 minutes ago, Ross Rhea said:

My only complaint is they should have incorporated some windows in the concourse/hallways on all levels. Just looking outside between periods would have been nice.

No idea how they'd've done that w/out having a significantly altered design.  (And it's a cookie cutter design; it's basically the Staples Center in LA minus 2 levels of suites.)  But would definitely been nice to look out.  (Most likely at the snow coming in off the lake pummeling the building during a dark, frigid February evening.  Maybe they could've put more windows over on the south/east side  where the main entryway already is.  😉  Just giving those in the 200's & higher up access to natural lighting would've been nice.)

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Enjoy your right to work state and thanks for calling. 

Can we get a thumbs down option? I just really want to thumbs dumb something so shockingly nonsense

What amuses me is the ppl who complain about those laws are usually the ones complaining about the destruction of the American middle class. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.