NHL Playoffs 2022 - Rnd 1

SwampD

Just now, mjd1001 said:

I don't know what they do.  Honestly, I think the best chance they have is to come back with the same core. They aren't getting a lot better by trading the main pieces away.  

Try to find that Veteran forward or D-man who will bring some production and character and experience, but you need to stay with that core. Coaching changes? maybe.

I think that they need to rebalance the team.  They have a lot of high-end forwards skilled and have other good parts, but they lack some quality depth.

38 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I don't know... I saw a graphic during the game saying it was his first playoff goal.

Meanwhile, in TO

Not quite the Vancouver riots but it was only the first round.

I'm really looking forward to watching and listening to all the TSN and Sportsnet etc. talk shows on Monday breaking down "what went wrong" and "what now for the Leafs" or as we like to call it the Leaf whining. It's been a season highlight every year for quite a while. 

and before someone starts the thread, NO we do not want to trade for Marner. 

Bergeron looked like he was saying farewells. If he's done it's a loss to the league. A great leader and class act second to none. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.