NHL Playoffs 2022 - Rnd 1

SwampD

14 hours ago, Eleven said:

That Rags game was annoying.  Did Pittsburgh actually commit *real* penalties in the third period of an elimination game, on the road, in NYC?

I missed a lot of it due to phone calls associated with a family situation, but it seemed like every time I went back to the TV, the Rags were on a power play in the third.

Why is the ice green?  I think you need to put your keyboard in C rather than in B-flat.

It was the worst officiated game that I have watched during these playoffs. 

Malkin gets tripped, falls down the Ranger player falls on him then cross checks Malkin in the back of the head so his head hits the ice. That was a penalty on Malkin and not the Ranger player.

During that same play another Ranger player comes into that (third man in) so Guentzel comes in and grabs the third man in and pulls him off. No face washing or stick work just a simple hug off that we have all seen a thousand times before. Penalty on Guentzel, no Ranger penalty.

• Thanks (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, woods-racer said:

Malkin gets tripped, falls down the Ranger player falls on him then cross checks Malkin in the back of the head so his head hits the ice. That was a penalty on Malkin and not the Ranger player.

During that same play another Ranger player comes into that (third man in) so Guentzel comes in and grabs the third man in and pulls him off. No face washing or stick work just a simple hug off that we have all seen a thousand times before. Penalty on Guentzel, no Ranger penalty.

I give you the N. H. L.  

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, woods-racer said:

Yeah, it was pretty bad

• Thanks (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, woods-racer said:

That third period was fixed.

2 hours ago, nucci said:

Just a joke

OK.

A few pages back peeps were complaining about her.  She seems fine IMHO.  Not going to get confused w/ Hewitt, Gallivan, nor Jeanneret anytime soon, but definitely not bottom of the barrel either.  

Edited by Taro T
Htf did spell check convert Gallivan to Galliano?

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

OK.

A few pages back peeps were complaining about her.  She seems fine IMHO.  Not going to get confused w/ Hewitt, Galliano, nor Jeanneret anytime soon, but definitely not bottom of the barrel either.  

I don't mind the announcers. It's talking to the coaches during the game. Waste of time

• Like (+1) 1

Wow. I’ve stopped talking about this stuff because nobody ever sees these things the same way.

Two guys cutting across the middle at high speeds, not even really focused on each other because of two other guys in their way, reaching for a loose puck that just changed direction collided in a dangerous fashion.

McAvoy wasn’t even intending to make a hit there. Braced himself at the last second when he realized what was coming and caught Aho in the worst spot, who tried to do get out of the way and never got that chance.

Id love to crap on a scumbag Bruin play, but that was nothing but unfortunate.

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Wow. I’ve stopped talking about this stuff because nobody ever sees these things the same way.

Two guys cutting across the middle at high speeds, not even really focused on each other because of two other guys in their way, reaching for a loose puck that just changed direction collided in a dangerous fashion.

McAvoy wasn’t even intending to make a hit there. Braced himself at the last second when he realized what was coming and caught Aho in the worst spot, who tried to do get out of the way and never got that chance.

Id love to crap on a scumbag Bruin play, but that was nothing but unfortunate.

Agree Dude.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.