SabreSpace Bracket Challenge 2022!

Eleven

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we've got a fun matchup here.  @jsb leads, with 339 points, and has picked Colorado.  I don't think that @pastajoe, who is only one point behind and who also has picked Colorado, can catch jsb.  @Andrew Amerkand @Huckleberry each have 333 and each picked Tampa.  So if Tampa wins, we're headed to a tiebreaker.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, jsb said:

All I can say besides go Avs is good thing @Brawndo @pi2000 @Eleven @ubkev @JujuFish @sweetlou @Norcal @thewookie1 @Taro T are all very good posters on this site because they aren't worth a 💩 as pickers or with the exception of being good at this kind of picker 

image.png.16dc60210c8f4f6ce48ac8059353925e.png

Heh, the guy who picked the two-time reigning champion and the best team of the regular season to meet in the finals. Boy you sure went out on a limb with that one!

46 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Heh, the guy who picked the two-time reigning champion and the best team of the regular season to meet in the finals. Boy you sure went out on a limb with that one!

The bracket is about being right, not about being daring.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, jsb said:

All I can say besides go Avs is good thing @Brawndo @pi2000 @Eleven @ubkev @JujuFish @sweetlou @Norcal @thewookie1 @Taro T are all very good posters on this site because they aren't worth a 💩 as pickers or with the exception of being good at this kind of picker 

image.png.16dc60210c8f4f6ce48ac8059353925e.png

But I was so good in the first round, when the good teams were playing the bad teams. 

11 hours ago, Eleven said:

Well, we've got a fun matchup here.  @jsb leads, with 339 points, and has picked Colorado.  I don't think that @pastajoe, who is only one point behind and who also has picked Colorado, can catch jsb.  @Andrew Amerkand @Huckleberry each have 333 and each picked Tampa.  So if Tampa wins, we're headed to a tiebreaker.

27 vs 34 goals, I really need Vasilevsky to be a wall 🙂

6 hours ago, ubkev said:

But I was so good in the first round, when the good teams were playing the bad teams. 

I got a few first round scares, Pens almost beat rangers, Tampa almost out vs Toronto, LA scaring me vs Edmonton.

That first round could have gone a lot of ways.

Edited by Huckleberry

9 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

@SDS... I'm still in the hunt !

How do you figure?  If the Lightning win, Huckleberry and Andrew Amerk will be 73 points ahead of you, as they are now.  If the Avalanche win, it's obviously all over.  Sorry to bear bad news!

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.