GDT: Blackhawks at Sabres 4-29-22 at 7PM

spndnchz

Just now, Zamboni said:

It would be cool of someone grabbed the GW puck with the intention of presenting it to RJ later. 👍🏼

Who knows? They just might do that.

Just like when the Calgary Flames honored Rip Simonick with a puck when he went to his 3500th game as Sabres’ team equipment manager.

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you RJ, I enjoyed your play by play immensely over the years and I listened intently tonight.

I avoided posting here so I could soak it all in.

Well, wait until next year. This feels like it Carrie’s more weight than in the past.

That’s a wrap folks, clean out day interviews are the next newsworthy items. Then the draft lottery.

• Like (+1) 1

What an end to what turned out to be quite a fun season. Coming into the year, all I wanted to see was some improvement to the point that they were at least competitive at the end of the year. Well, when the calendar turned to March, not only were they competitive...they actually became a pretty damn good hockey team and were regularly beating some of the best teams in the league. And having FUN doing it. Just a fantastic last couple of months and for the first time in I don't even know how long, I'm genuinely optimistic about the future. 

Thank you, Sabres...and more importantly, thank you, RJ. Can't wait til October.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.