GDT: Sabres at Bruins 4-28-22 7PM

spndnchz

2 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

This game reminds me way to much of our first game against Boston. Buffalo dominates most of the play, Ullmark has a horseshoe up his ass and Boston scores on odd chances

We need the next goal.  

Edited by Pimlach

3 minutes ago, Believer said:

24 shots on net??… Weak shots… No rush on the net…

They were buzzing around the net most of the first period, this period they seem to be settling for low percentage crap instead of trying to set anything up.

Edited by HumanSlinky39

20 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Going forward I think keeping them together is a bad idea.  They're okay as complementary Dmen, but neither one of them can drive a pairing.  Bryson-Dahlin and Muel-Fitz would be better pairings imo.

Bryson Jokiharju.

Figure out where to fit Fitzgerald when somebody is injured.  At home, he can go w/ Bryson.  On the road, have to mix & match.  MHO.  YMMV.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Going forward I think keeping them together is a bad idea.  They're okay as complementary Dmen, but neither one of them can drive a pairing.  Bryson-Dahlin and Muel-Fitz would be better pairings imo.

I agree. I think they'll both be fine as 6/7th D, but keeping them together is just awful.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Tokarski awful rebound control and stopping pucks behind the net.

Yes.   Bad with his stick in general.  Bad in rebound control.  Bad body control to set up for next shot.  But he is not the problem tonight.  He is what he is.  

We got stymied on three power plays.  Then we got sloppy.  To compete with Boston and other beasts in the East we need to add a solid and physical veteran RHD.  More traffic in front of Uhlmark would help. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.