Who is Owen Power (really)?

Doohickie

Other responses in the tweet:

• deeply concerned about Lex Luther’s whereabouts
  • a cross between Ryan Miller and Peca
  • works at the Daily Planet, has a crush on Lois Lane, and looks like a completely different person when he takes his glasses off
  • a cool youth pastor
  • writer for The Economist
  • Illegitimate son of Mike Peca???

Who do you say Owen Power really is?

Kid didn't seem a bit out of place. .... Looks like he's part of the solution. .... Future's so bright..... gotta wear shades. .... Granato gets it . Started with making K.O. and Zem captians..... Wise start..... Now you see kids maturing and a system developing/playing out pretty efficiently. .... This is good stuff! 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, SwampD said:

My first Tweet post.

…. and so it begins…

Look at the video.  I like the bench.  The encouragement he gets when finishing his shift.  esprit de corps 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

He looks like a natural, from his body positioning and the angles he takes to his quick fluid change of directions. He seems to be thinking plays ahead and seeing multiple possible scenarios that could take place and reacting accordingly.

I really can't get over how comfortable he was out there. I knew this was who he was, but he didn't look fazed at all by the speed of the NHL, both the players and the speed the game itself. The kid didn't miss a beat.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.