11 years and counting…

LabattBlue

12 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Yea, and the very second the Sabres aren't playing well it's "we ain't making the playoffs for years"

You weren't discussing the good and bad, just acting like a loss in April after a teams been eliminated from the playoffs means they are "years" away. 

Lol it's a free country, yes and I'm free to call you out. 1st amendment doesn't mean freedom from criticism. 

They definitely just had a bad game. 

You really take the time to skim through my posts...lol... go back to the past two weeks on the games they won.  Somebody needs a hobby rather than hounding other grown men on a sports message board. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, SwampD said:

The Sabres are not having a bad game.

And haven't for a while.

My immediate reaction was “sure they have, last night”

They’ve had bad moments, but that was like the 1st game in a month where they were outclassed and hanging in for basically the final 2 periods.

And then I remembered what we looked like in the fall against a Florida team that barely broke a sweat. And that was a whole different level of bad.

Our standards are becoming more what a real NHL team’s should be. And it sure is nice.

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, dudacek said:

My immediate reaction was “sure they have, last night”

They’ve had bad moments, but that was like the 1st game in a month where they were outclassed and hanging in for basically the final 2 periods.

And then I remembered what we looked like in the fall against a Florida team that barely broke a sweat. And that was a whole different level of bad.

Our standards are becoming more what a real NHL team’s should be. And it sure is nice.

Florida is such an impressive team. Without question they are a serious Cup contender. All their lines are potent. It is unfair to label any of their top three lines as either one, two or three because each line in its own right is a #1 line. Last offseason, Florida added Reinhart and Bennett for a reasonable price. And recently they added Giroux. It's going to be interesting to see how their offensive explosiveness translates in the playoffs where it is a tighter game. My sense is that it will because although they can score in splurges they don't play a loose style of game, at least in the few games I have seen them. 

The happiest player in the league has to be Reinhart. Compared what he went through when he was playing up North, he must feel like he is in hockey heaven. I wonder if Jack is a little jealous?  

20 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I'm always amused when ppl think I take someone else's bad take personally. 

I just skimmed your posts for the last 2 games, didn't find anything positive so I stand by my original point. 

Enjoy your thread. 

It’s not my thread, and I’m not sure why you’re still in it, when you said you would avoid it. 

Not too bright, are ya?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.