GDT: Sabres at Hurricanes 07 April 2022 7:30 PM

Mustache of God

2 hours ago, Norcal said:

This one is gonna be a banger and tomorrow night it doesn't get easier when they go into Florida. 

The boys are gonna need to keep skating the whole game.

100% chance the Canes are gonna be ready for this one.

I agree.  Look at the 3rd period of the last game.  They ran Dahlin and Cozens a few times.  The Canes finished their checks with a lot of late hits.   When Dahlin took another hit to make that pass on VO's goal it was an exceptional play.  After that we took control for the most part. 

Canes will be better tonight.  It will take a lot fire to win tonight.   

Unfortunately, flying to Miami and playing the Panthers the next night is not going to be fun.   This is were we need a strong goalie tandem.  

• Thanks (+1) 1

ESPN+ ? Really wonder how much they paid the league. We'll see if they get a return on their money. I know I'm not subscribing to be able to watch the few extra Sabres games. Die hard hockey guys I would think would have center ice NHL.com.

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

I agree.  Look at the 3rd period of the last game.  They ran Dahlin and Cozens a few times.  The Canes finished their checks with a lot of late hits.   When Dahlin took another hit to make that pass on VO's goal it was an exceptional play.  After that we took control for the most part. 

Canes will be better tonight.  It will take a lot fire to win tonight.   

Unfortunately, flying to Miami and playing the Panthers the next night is not going to be fun.   This is were we need a strong goalie tandem.  

There's alot at stake for these opponents too. 

It's a great late season measuring stick for the boys!!

They've answered alot of questions with their play lately, now they get to see how teams get ready for the playoffs. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Radar said:

ESPN+ ? Really wonder how much they paid the league. We'll see if they get a return on their money. I know I'm not subscribing to be able to watch the few extra Sabres games. Die hard hockey guys I would think would have center ice NHL.com.

NHL.TV doesn't exist anymore. All I have is ESPN+. The interface isn't the greatest, nor the archiving. Still doesn't keep me from watching between 1 and 3 games a night, Sabres or not, as well as In The Crease with my coffee every morning.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.