Devon Levi plans on going back to college

Claude Balls

13 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

I did a quick search online and found nothing about this either.

If someone is reporting something that a lot of us are talking about as major news, can you please put a link to a legit story before reporting it?

Doesn't that tell you all you need to know? I"m guessing it's a fake thread, as a joke, to troll @Buffalonill.

Oooo. forgot it was April first.

Not bad.

Edited by SwampD
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

Doesn't wanna sign with the Sabres.....yet!!! Apparently wants to go to a more established franchise.....ouch!!!

He wants to play for an NHL franchise.

1 hour ago, Claude Balls said:

I got suspended from TBD for an April's Fools joke there. Apparently they are much more sensitive. Even though Scott runs them both. The mods over there are way too anal!!!

It's true. Some are massive anuses. 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

I believed the going back to college title, that was believable. Then I read the OP post and realized its April Fools when he mentioned does not want to play for the Sabres

Same.  It was over as soon as I opened the thread.  But very well done, Claude--you hooked a few!

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.