GDT - Sabres @ Hawks - March 28, 2022 - 8:30 PM (EDT) - MSG-B and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

30 minutes ago, dudacek said:

3rd in 4 nights, on the road, against a team easy to overlook, after a string of tight games.

The Sabres of the past decade would implode tonight nearly every time.

Easy to overlook? I don't care if they're playing the Bad News Bears or the Washington Generals, the Sabres should never overlook any opponent (nor should they if they're ever good again).

4 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Easy to overlook? I don't care if they're playing the Bad News Bears or the Washington Generals, the Sabres should never overlook any opponent (nor should they if they're ever good again).

The Sabres ARE the Washington Generals.

• Haha (+1) 3

Skinner and Thompson are racing to score 30 first, and it's only a hattrick away. Who gets there first?

I'm also really pulling for Okposo to hit 20 goals this season.

That being said, I don't think any of these guys score tonight. Tuch with one and Asplund gets a pair now that the floodgates are open.

• Like (+1) 1

Back to back eh? Beat this team and their organization.

Okposo was a beast yesterday, that was good to see. His leadership style is what these guys need.

Dahlin keeps impressing me, I could watch him all day. I wish it was like the NBA and he could play 40 of 48 minutes. So many subtle little plays to separate the man from the puck, breakouts etc… This D group will all learn from each other and improve. Power will bring another skill set to the table.

The future is so bright I gotta wear shades.

Let’s go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Correct.  The Sabres are getting to the point where no team in the NHL should overlook them either.

44 minutes ago, pastajoe said:

The Sabres ARE  WHERE the Washington Generals.

Fixed for you ...

😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Of course. Think my point still stands.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I have two free tickets to anyone in the Chicago area who wants to go. PM me.

Don't need the tickets but I'll be at the game (and more importantly at the Billy Goat beforehand) reminding any Hawks fans that'll listen about Joker for Nylander, Hasek for Beauregard and even JP Dumont for Grosek.  Here's to the scoreboard resembling our trade history with these goofballs

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

Skinner and Thompson are racing to score 30 first, and it's only a hattrick away. Who gets there first?

I'm also really pulling for Okposo to hit 20 goals this season.

That being said, I don't think any of these guys score tonight. Tuch with one and Asplund gets a pair now that the floodgates are open.

Skinner and Thompson both get there tonight.  Sabres win 8-2.

Just now, PASabreFan said:

OFTLOF.

I'm sure that means something to you.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, French Collection said:

Dahlin keeps impressing me, I could watch him all day. I wish it was like the NBA and he could play 40 of 48 minutes. So many subtle little plays to separate the man from the puck, breakouts etc…

Dahlin's play is getting to be almost.... expected.  But Muel is improving so quickly game-on-game it's fun to watch.  He's not supposedly an offensive defenseman but he does seem to be producing more than his share of assists.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Fixed your fix.

Thank's Ghost.

It's widely known and expected that my typing in not very goodly.  Words are the problem.

I am humble in my existance.

2 minutes ago, Jävə Keith said:

MoHAWK Whisperssexy jared leto GIF

*In the midnight hour* ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.