GDT: 3/27/2022: Buffalo at NY Rangers: 5PM EST, MSG, MSG+, WGR

Billssabres33

57 minutes ago, Curt said:

Krebs, not Crebs

Dahlin, not Dhalin

Cozens, not Cousins

Power, not Powers

Dude's a rookie, so cut him some slack.  It's hard to type on those things.

Anyway ...

Thanks for starting us off @Billssabres33.

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

Edited by The Ghost of Doohickie
more goodly ...
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Rangers are a team I’d love to beat.   5:00 start time? 

Go Sabres.  Muscle Weight. 

Yes, indeed.  Don't like the Rangers since they sent Brad Friggin' Park to the Bruins.  We all know how that tale ended.

And, yes.  5PM start time is correct.  There are a number of games with early starts.  Is it some kind of occasion in the States?

Meanwhile tonight is the night that Canada will qualify for Qatar 2022.

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, Curt said:

Why what?  Why did I post it?  Because he misspelled a player’s name, and I’ve seen a lot of people misspelling some of the younger players’ names lately.  It was just a helpful reminder who just don’t know how to spell some of these guys’ names.

Again, I wasn’t try to crucify anyone, but I am assuming that people would like to know that they are spelling someone’s name incorrectly and would prefer to spell it correctly.  Maybe I’m wrong on that point.

It's pointless.  It was clearly a typo.  No one cares.  We all know who he means.

Anyway ..

GO SABRES!!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Curt said:

Why what?  Why did I post it?  Because he misspelled a player’s name, and I’ve seen a lot of people misspelling some of the younger players’ names lately.  It was just a helpful reminder who just don’t know how to spell some of these guys’ names.

Again, I wasn’t try to crucify anyone, but I am assuming that people would like to know that they are spelling someone’s name incorrectly and would prefer to spell it correctly.  Maybe I’m wrong on that point.

Why don’t you go ahead and use the search function and point out all the people using these misspellings you say happen and report back. I’ll wait. The results should be fascinating. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Curt said:

I think that some people really don’t know how to spell the names of some of these young players.

I’ll most likely do it again. Please attempt to view it in a more positive light.

No thank you.  Please move along.

I think we both know that most of those aren’t real complaints and the posting record proves it. 

3 hours ago, Billssabres33 said:

My first GDT. Tough matchup.  Crebs at center.   We seem to be taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back which is a marked improvement over the 1 step forward 3 steps back that previous regimes had us doing.  Hopefully tonight they can continue moving forward even if it is a loss.  Go Sabres!

You put your right foot in

You put your right foot out

You put your right foot in

And you shake it all about

You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around

That's what it's all about!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

Pomminstein.

The reason why that’s always been funny is the silliness of it and the fact that it was our captain’s name that was misspelled all the time. 

what happened this morning was cringy AF.

• Thanks (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, SDS said:

The reason why that’s always been funny is the silliness of it and the fact that it was our captain’s name that was misspelled all the time. 

what happened this morning was cringy AF.

I deleted all my posts.  My comment was obviously not interpreted in the way that I intended.  Enjoy your thread.  Spell things however you want.

Edited by Curt

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.