A Knights Tale: From Sabre to Knight; one man’s failure to make the playoffs AND how it benefits the Sabres draft position

Crusader1969

1 minute ago, RochesterExpat said:

The game wasn't meaningful enough for Eichel

It's so funny too because when he started with Vegas there were all these interviews and talks about what would it be like to be in the playoffs finally and how would Jack do in the playoffs, like it was a done deal. And at the time they were competing for top spot I think . What a crash and burn. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

It's so funny too because when he started with Vegas there were all these interviews and talks about what would it be like to be in the playoffs finally and how would Jack do in the playoffs, like it was a done deal. And at the time they were competing for top spot I think . What a crash and burn. 

Am I the only one who wants the Snooze to fly Hammy in to the next Vegas press conference just to ask a smarmy question about that?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Imagine this…Logan Thompson is the only goalie in NHL history to have a shootout save percentage of .800 or better and not have a shootout win.

Like, what??

Can Las Vegas finish their goal scoring in shootouts for him?

https://www.101soundboards.com/sounds/368607-that-miserable-waddling-mountebank-of-a-bird-he-couldnt-finish-a-bag-of-popcorn

11 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

1 point out of the division lead.

Edited by Marvin, Sabres Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RochesterExpat said:

The moral of the story tonight is I should really start betting on sports.

Yea, I don’t know the first thing about betting on sports let alone using an app on my phone to bet … but I’m very interested in someone teaching me lol

9 minutes ago, SDS said:

A tip of the hat to everyone here who provided all of the negative energy necessary to get this over the finish line the last couple months. 

Your pettiness, your spite, your disdain have all contributed ti making the Sabres better. 

Job well done!

It was a league-wide kumbaya moment, @SDS.  We Sabres fans were merely the nexus of The Force.

https://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-eVFhhKZELo1PO

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SDS said:

A tip of the hat to everyone here who provided all of the negative energy necessary to get this over the finish line the last couple months. 

Your pettiness, your spite, your disdain have all contributed ti making the Sabres better. 

Job well done!

Glad I could help.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.