Frozen 4 Championship Tournament 3/24/22

jsb

8 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Are we hoping Levi wins and gets to enjoy more success or that his team doesn't score and he has to suffer, but may elect to have cash in his pockets ASAP?

I asked myself this earlier and I think KA would be just as happy to have him win and gain more playoff experience.  We currently have 6 healthy goalies in the system right now.  

Levi is also very very quick on his skates.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

1 hour ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Must admit that I was annoyed when the announcers said Levi should stay in school because it's much more fun then riding buses in the AHL.  While there is some truth to that statement, after watch Levi in this game, I'm not sure he has anything left to learn in the NCAA. 

I think if he was on a Michigan type of team, I would agree with him staying another year. But the way NE played this year, outside of Levi, they really had no business being in the Tournament. I don’t see this changing next year and he shouldn’t have to carry everything. It’s time for him to go to greener pastures. 

• Like (+1) 3

Power is looking good. Ton of offensive instinct from him, especially moving down low. Some NHL time will give him the physicality he needs on the back end but you have to love what you see in him now.

1 hour ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

They brought a knife to a gun fight.

Plastic at that 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.