GDT - Penguins @ Sabres - March 23, 2022 - 7:30 PM (EDT) - TNT and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

• Sabres Fan in NS changed the title to GDT - Penguins @ Sabres - March 23, 2022 - 7:30 PM (EDT) - TNT and WGR

• This is the third and final meeting between the Sabres and Penguins this season.
• Last meeting: Pittsburgh defeated Buffalo 3-2 (OT) in Pittsburgh on Dec. 17, 2021.
• The Sabres are 2-7-1 in their last 10 games against the Penguins; 3-7-0 at home.

It all changes tonight. One team is on the way up, one is getting old. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• SDS pinned this topic
19 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Tnt, espn+, NHLn, msg, any other services I need to pay for? 

If the nhl was not run by morons there would be a streaming service with no blackouts for all games. 

Well you always needed cable or satellite to watch the Sabres. And that usually included MSG, TNT and NHLN. 

I plan on being at the final Fan Appreciation Day game vs Chicago. 

If you are a STH, are you aware that the Sabres gave us a one-time seat upgrade chit? So no matter where your sit now, you can move anywhere in the arena, regardless of price differential. That includes club seats. You can move up to any unsold seat. I did that and will be sitting 8th row for the Hawks.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well you always needed cable or satellite to watch the Sabres. And that usually included MSG, TNT and NHLN. 

Plus for out of towners, ESPN+ is much better than NHLTV ever was. Cheaper and more variety of things to watch.

This will be a real test for the Sabres because Pittsburgh is not only on a roll itself but don't look now they are right on the tails of Carolina for the best record in the Metropolitan Division, 3 points behind. They're getting older but they keep on finding ways to stay on top. Hopefully Dahlin continues his otherworldly play and Mitts' last game is the start of his getting back on track. Sabres will be trying to tie their season best 3 game winning streak in this game. Hopefully just win Sabres "Do It Again".

LETS GO BUFFALO

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

We could see the Sabres pre- and postgame coverage on NHL.tv.  ESPN+ doesn't show that.

I think that's more MSG than ESPN+ because everyone under the MSG umbrella is cut off, while on west coast teams with no affiliation such and the Canadian teams have their shows on. I'm not sure what the disconnect is, but I agree it's a pain in the dupa.

Edited by jsb
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, jsb said:

Plus for out of towners, ESPN+ is much better than NHLTV ever was. Cheaper and more variety of things to watch.

This will be a real test for the Sabres because Pittsburgh is not only on a roll itself but don't look now they are right on the tails of Carolina for the best record in the Metropolitan Division, 3 points behind. They're getting older but they keep on finding ways to stay on top. Hopefully Dahlin continues his otherworldly play and Mitts' last game is the start of his getting back on track. Sabres will be trying to tie their season best 3 game winning streak in this game. Hopefully just win Sabres "Do It Again".

LETS GO BUFFALO

For sure. You get an the Sabres games, plus all UB sports and Buffalo Bandits too. All for about $6/mo. The only knock is no Sabres pre- or post-game shows.

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

Tnt, espn+, NHLn, msg, any other services I need to pay for? 

If the nhl was not run by morons there would be a streaming service with no blackouts for all games. 

I am sure there are some *pirate satellites* out there someplace ...

Hey, oh @Sabel79 ...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, jsb said:

I think that's more MSG than ESPN+ because everyone under the MSG umbrella is cut off, while on west coast teams with no affiliation such and the Canadian teams have their shows on. I'm not sure what the disconnect is, but I agree it's a pain in the dupa.

It's irrelevant to me where the disconnect is; I got better Sabres coverage under NHL.tv.  Yes I know it was more expensive but if it were an option I would pay for it.

34 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Nah.  They were on Channel 2 (I think) and definitely Channel 29.

Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.