HOCKEY IS BACK!!!

Corp000085

After a 2 year wait, hockey is finally back. Here's to the NHL thriving and the Sabres winning the Stanley Cup!

Forget all the crap that's gone on with the orgranization, Capt. Optimism is back and hoping the Sabres win just 16 games in the playoffs...

After a 2 year wait, hockey is finally back. Here's to the NHL thriving and the Sabres winning the Stanley Cup!

Forget all the crap that's gone on with the orgranization, Capt. Optimism is back and hoping the Sabres win just 16 games in the playoffs...

I'll be happy if they win 16 out of their first 25 games ;)

They should have alot on their side tonight. Let's see how they come out. An opening night loss would be a huge blow to the franchise. They have no more excuses. This is Regier's team. I'm interested to see how they do. Even though if they fail there will be no accountability. No one will be losing a job if the playoffs are missed.

Tonights prediction : Sabres 4 Islanders 3. Look for the Sabres to get a bunch of home town calls going 4 for 10 on the power play. Vanek with a pair. Maybe the first in the first 5 minutes. Conolloy and Pyatt will both be -3. :huh:

well it'll be interesting... ill be there tonight... should be a great game... i hope we get a good home town crowd with alot of excitment and we win... if we get blown out like the other year and start out slow the whole season will fall into play just like that game... and the fan base will once again be turned off... please god let them play good!!!!!!!!!

Funny, I remember watching NHL hockey in October of 2003. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyway, I can't wait for tonight. I'm wearing my blue and gold jersey in downtown Boston right now. I love getting the "what the hell is he wearing" stare from random people.

Funny, I remember watching NHL hockey in October of 2003. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyway, I can't wait for tonight. I'm wearing my blue and gold jersey in downtown Boston right now. I love getting the "what the hell is he wearing" stare from random people.

No, you are right, but it was a freudian slip on my part... I've completely erased the 2003-2004 season from my memory banks.

well it'll be interesting... ill be there tonight... should be a great game... i hope we get a good home town crowd with alot of excitment and we win... if we get blown out like the other year and start out slow the whole season will fall into play just like that game... and the fan base will once again be turned off... please god let them play good!!!!!!!!!

I'm jealous that you get to go. I guess I will have to settle for Sidney Crosby's first NHL game and watching the Sabres on Tivo when I get home. Seriously though, I'd rather be back in Buffalo for the game tonight. I won't get to see a game at HSBC until November.

Let's see how many looks my Briere jersey gets at the Jersey Pittsburgh game tonight.

Archived