GDT : Wild at Sabres 7:00 March 4, 2022

spndnchz

I didn't hear Gurtler many times, but his calls never bothered me that much. His May Day call was pretty good — until the part about May scoring at the end where (name deleted to protect sanity of our friend from NS) won Game 7 in OT 10 years before.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• spndnchz changed the title to GDT : Wild at Sabres 7:00 March 4, 2022
5 hours ago, spndnchz said:

Dahell.  You don't post a GDT before GAME DAY!!!

One does not start a GDT before GAME DAY.

That other thread needs to be fired into the sun, lest the hockey gods set us back another decade!

Must Win over Minnesota Wild

• Like (+1) 5

6 hours ago, spndnchz said:

What to lose? Another game?

This is a fair point.  But still.

22 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Tell the rule enforcers that you posted from Japan where the day started sooner. So technically you are still adhering to the rule. 😄

She is the rule enforcer.

Just now, Eleven said:

She is the rule enforcer.

Then her prerogatives are allowable. Some people would say she is being arbitrary and capricious. She would say: Shut up--I'm the boss. The next response is : Yes mam you are correct as usual. 

10 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Then her prerogatives are allowable. Some people would say she is being arbitrary and capricious. She would say: Shut up--I'm the boss. The next response is : Yes mam you are correct as usual. 

JohnC gettin' all Putin up in here.

7 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Surreal.  It's Alice in Wonderland-esque.

Last night was good cable news drama. 10x worse than Chernobyl! A little outbuilding was on fire. Russians attack nuclear power plant! There was plenty of tracer fire emerging from the plant. Nobody's hands were clean on that one. Propaganda is fun though.

I'm in-house tonight sitting near Chet and Muffy. Well, sitting near Chet's and Muffy's seats. I don't know that they've really returned to the arena for Sabres games yet. I saw them around for the James Taylor and Jackson Browne, though.

Let's go, Buffalo!

11 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I didn't hear Gurtler many times, but his calls never bothered me that much. His May Day call was pretty good — until the part about May scoring at the end where (name deleted to protect sanity of our friend from NS) won Game 7 in OT 10 years before.

What an absolute torrent of misinformation that was.

• Haha (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Chet and Muffy were at Billy Joel in August. They left when someone lit a Bic during Piano Man. It was a bridge too far.

I was at that show - such a good time (and I'm not even a fan, really). I wonder where the C&M seats were for that show. I was in the bowl, but what felt like a half-mile from the stage, and definitely among the hoi polloi.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I was at that show - such a good time (and I'm not even a fan, really). I wonder where the C&M seats were for that show. I was in the bowl, but what felt like a half-mile from the stage, and definitely among the hoi polloi.

I feel like they would have been under the upper deck bc they both have sun sensitivity.

Edited by PASabreFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.