Who are Sabres?

Doohickie

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Wait, why is Casey Fitzgerald listed here?

Why wouldn't he be? He's scrappy, will stick up for teammates, he isn't great at any 1 particular think but might get there some day. I want toughness on this team in any shape or form and he's tough imo. I'm hoping we get the big LW in the draft who hits, I'm hoping all our draft picks are tough as nails. I for once want to be the team that nobody wants to play because when you do you'll come out black and blue afterwards, I've wanted that for such a long time.

8 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

Why wouldn't he be? He's scrappy, will stick up for teammates, he isn't great at any 1 particular think but might get there some day. I want toughness on this team in any shape or form and he's tough imo. I'm hoping we get the big LW in the draft who hits, I'm hoping all our draft picks are tough as nails. I for once want to be the team that nobody wants to play because when you do you'll come out black and blue afterwards, I've wanted that for such a long time.

I agree with all this but he’s undersized, especially for his game, and not very talented. In the end I think he and Bryson battle for bottom pair/7th D. 

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Sabres are what their record says they are. As always.

That’s why turning this couple of good games into a good finish would be so beneficial relative to what kind of level we might expect to get to next season. 

Winning tonight jumped the Sabres from 29th to 26th.  I'm sure we'll be seeing more of Tokar and the turd line.  Can't blow a solid tank strategy now.

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Winning tonight jumped the Sabres from 29th to 26th.  I'm sure we'll be seeing more of Tokar and the turd line.  Can't blow a solid tank strategy now.

Eakin shouldn't play another second. He made 1 play all night that wasn't complete *****. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.