2022-2023 Buffalo Bills Thread

Brawndo

4 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

So we signed Von Miller until he's 38? On the one hand, I love having a beast pass rusher, but on the other, that seems a bit crazy for length.

It's not. He's turning 33 in a week or so. But beyond that only the first 3 (maybe 4?) contain cap hits. 

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

It's not. He's turning 33 in a week or so. But beyond that only the first 3 (maybe 4?) contain cap hits. 

That doesn't make any sense to me.  Proof?

And 33 this month means he'll be almost 39 at the end of the contract.

54 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Look at Brawndo's post above.

I'm looking at it and I don't see what you're seeing (or I'm misunderstanding what you're saying).  Do you mean there is little to no penalty to end the contract after three years?  Because if he's under contract, there is most definitely a cap hit.

57 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

That doesn't make any sense to me.  Proof?

And 33 this month means he'll be almost 39 at the end of the contract.

He won’t be here for all Six Years. I would be surprised if He sees year 4 of the deal 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

I'm looking at it and I don't see what you're seeing (or I'm misunderstanding what you're saying).  Do you mean there is little to no penalty to end the contract after three years?  Because if he's under contract, there is most definitely a cap hit.

Do you think NFL contracts are guaranteed like NHL contracts?  We dont know what the actual guaranteed money is yet, but Miller will not be on the roster for six years and he won't be paid 120M.