2022-2023 Buffalo Bills Thread

Brawndo

6 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

^

Saffold looks to be an improvement at guard. Former pro bowler. Sorta old.

I'm sure they'll draft another guard for added depth.  Still I like the move.  Only one year.  I think Beane is going all in this year before Josh's cap hit gets to huge.

11 hours ago, MattPie said:

What a crappy take. Brady has one more chance at a season, I don't blame the guy if he wants one more go. Bringing his wife into it is garbage.

The guy works to be the goat and walk away a legend but lingers on until he fades. 
Whatever but I’ve seen this in the trades. These guys are superstars and overplay it and walk away as a punch line.

I think it’s sad.

15 hours ago, Ogre said:

The guy works to be the goat and walk away a legend but lingers on until he fades. 
Whatever but I’ve seen this in the trades. These guys are superstars and overplay it and walk away as a punch line.

I think it’s sad.

I do think it's sad too in a way, but I don't blame the guy. Must be tough to walk away from your life's work with zero chance to go back after this year.

On 2/28/2022 at 9:42 PM, That Aud Smell said:

Great timing.

It sounds like an announcement on the new stadium is days away at this point.

Btw, Tim Graham can suck it. Far from being imminently announced, the stadium deal announcement is evidently being embargoed so that (downstate) detractors don’t have much time to criticize it before it gets passed with the rest of the budget.

I like the McKissic signing - addresses a need with a good player.

I saw someone Tweet that the Bills' are free agent shopping at Aldi's.

I think it was meant as a jab, but I'm not so sure it plays that way. If you go to Aldi's for the correct stuff, you get great value.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I think it was meant as a jab, but I'm not so sure it plays that way. If you go to Aldi's for the correct stuff, you get great value.

Yeah as someone who does the majority of my grocery shopping at Aldi, I don’t take that as a slight at all.  It’s about value.  At Aldi you get Isiah McKenzie and JD McKissik.  At Wegmans you get Zay Jones.  

• Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I agree.

You just have to pay attention.

The deals are there. 

• Like (+1) 1