2022-2023 Buffalo Bills Thread

Brawndo

21 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

What an awful half of football. Good news was it was the Bills backups against the Colts starters.

Young guys are playing well which is the whole point of these games.

I'll disagree the bills second stringers just out played the colts starters. 

That just shows how scary your team is. 

25 minutes ago, Radar said:

Please,please find a backup for Allen. 

Jordon love is available 

23 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

What an awful half of football. Good news was it was the Bills backups against the Colts starters.

Young guys are playing well which is the whole point of these games.

I just can’t draw a conclusion from the pharce that is preseason football.  It has no relevance to anything other than trying out a few new guys to see if they can hang. Otherwise z it’s just garbage. 

So yes, the Bills non descript players didn’t look like superstars against the Colts starters. 

23 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

We play NE twice in winter time. Don't need Araiza if Allen just scores tds every drive. 

Think About It GIF by Identity

It's scary that buffalo has the opportunity to flip the field if they get in trouble. 

You guys have zero weakness.

Enjoy this season it will be special for you as a fan to witness imo 

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

Calling someone by a moniker they don't like is literally calling them names.  It's puerile at best, and I expect better of you.

Ha - what? Dude. It's a nickname. Nicknames just have a way of sticking - whether you like 'em or not. South Buffalo used to be infamous for this. I didn't grow up there, but know several people my age (or older) who did. Their nicknames in no particular order: Buzzy. Curbstone. Barrelhead. Hinges. Leaky. Bambi. Pothole. I get the sense that none of them were particularly happy with their nickname when it landed on them (usually around middle school). But them's the breaks.

Nowadays, I reckon an unwelcome nickname is flagged as emotionally abusive behaviour. Pity.

1 hour ago, shrader said:

Who wouldn't hate that one?

So good.

11 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Ha - what? Dude. It's a nickname. Nicknames just have a way of sticking - whether you like 'em or not. South Buffalo used to be infamous for this. I didn't grow up there, but know several people my age (or older) who did. Their nicknames in no particular order: Buzzy. Curbstone. Barrelhead. Hinges. Leaky. Bambi. Pothole. I get the sense that none of them were particularly happy with their nickname when it landed on them (usually around middle school). But them's the breaks.

Nowadays, I reckon an unwelcome nickname is flagged as emotionally abusive behaviour. Pity.

In what world is any of that excusable?  It's pathetic behavior.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, JujuFish said:

In what world is any of that excusable?  It's pathetic behavior.

I don’t think it’s behaviour in need of an excuse. It’s a form of ball busting. What the British call taking the piss out of someone. It’s not that serious - not serious at all, really.

Maybe The Punt God can lean on the Muscle Hamster for needed emotional support.

2 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

I don’t think it’s behaviour in need of an excuse. It’s a form of ball busting. What the British call taking the piss out of someone. It’s not that serious - not serious at all, really.

Maybe The Punt God can lean on the Muscle Hamster for needed emotional support.

I called it puerile behavior, and you defended it by saying it happens all the time in middle school.  That literally reinforces my point.

Ball busting is for friends.  Let me know when Araiza is your friend and I'll accept it.

10 hours ago, Sakman said:

image.png.22e2b6428187642a057a36dcce8bfe60.png

I'll lighten up after you grow up.

32 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

I called it puerile behavior, and you defended it by saying it happens all the time in middle school.  That literally reinforces my point.

Ball busting is for friends.  Let me know when Araiza is your friend and I'll accept it.

I'll lighten up after you grow up.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I will - we can all - sleep better knowing you're on watch for nickname abuses.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1