2022-2023 Buffalo Bills Thread

Brawndo

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Because they were an abomination created with the mid nineties schtick where everyone was going to black craptastic jerseys.  To make matters worse, they did so with this horrific barely Buffalo looking logo.  It looks fugly.  The classic blue and golds looks like gods attire compared to Fred Dursts b-boy puke covered garbage. Ugh. 

They're slightly better looking in the blue and yellow iterations on twitter. 

28 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

They were 10000% times better than that multi-colored abomination of a jersey and the Slug. 

Ok?  Compared to a low bar they didn’t suck as much?

And they still represented a criminal enterprise and not the legacy of the Sabres.

28 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:
Edited by Weave

2 hours ago, Weave said:

Ok?  Compared to a low bar they didn’t suck as much?

And they still represented a criminal enterprise and not the legacy of the Sabres.

They we quintenssential 90s, but I liked the goatheads then, and I still like them, I especially liked the 3rd red jersey from that Era as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, inkman said:

Because they were an abomination created with the mid nineties schtick where everyone was going to black craptastic jerseys.  To make matters worse, they did so with this horrific barely Buffalo looking logo.  It looks fugly.  The classic blue and golds looks like gods attire compared to Fred Dursts b-boy puke covered garbage. Ugh. 

I can understand why people might hate those jerseys, especially if you are a hockey traditionalist (not saying you are). Changing your teams colors, I get it. The jersey designs, themselves with no logo are kinda schlocky.

But that buffalo is one of the coolest designs in all of sports. To say it barely looks like a buffalo(bison) is baffling to me. Its the most real looking bison on any Buffalo jersey ever.

57 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I can understand why people might hate those jerseys, especially if you are a hockey traditionalist (not saying you are). Changing your teams colors, I get it. The jersey designs, themselves with no logo are kinda schlocky.

But that buffalo is one of the coolest designs in all of sports. To say it barely looks like a buffalo(bison) is baffling to me. Its the most real looking bison on any Buffalo jersey ever.

I’d agree with you but a portion of the fanbase thought it was a right facing screaming goat.  

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

I think he will follow his friend to Buffalo.

Not unless Diggs is injured.  Beckham isn't going to be the guy who plays up and down the lineup, as we hockey folks say.  He wants to be 1.  Which is fine, except the Bills already have Diggs.

Edited by Eleven
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Eleven said:

Not unless Diggs is injured.  Beckham isn't going to be the guy who plays up and down the lineup, as we hockey folks say.  He wants to be 1.  Which is fine, except the Bills already have Diggs.

I think he wants another ring and he is bound to think the Bills could be his best chance to get one.  I think he will come to Buffalo and he and Diggs will both be 1A and 1A.

12 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

he and Diggs will both be 1A and 1A.

This never works.

10 hours ago, JujuFish said:

he's a locker room cancer.

I'm not sure about this.  (I'm also not sure you're wrong.)  Seems that the problems in Cleveland go way deeper than Beckham.

52 minutes ago, Eleven said:

This never works.

I'm not sure about this.  (I'm also not sure you're wrong.)  Seems that the problems in Cleveland go way deeper than Beckham.

That doesn't explain his time in New York.  And he's only played an entire season twice in his 8 year career.

11 hours ago, JujuFish said:

He'll be useless until December and he's a locker room cancer.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

I caught some of Schopp yesterday, and he was recalling how OBJ was off on some mega yacht (or away on some frolic) right before an important game. Something like that. It would have been during his time with the Giants, I guess. That was a bad look. That was also a while ago.

He seemed to fit in okay with the Rams, and definitely helped push them over the top.

I agree that his time with the Browns is difficult to judge. That team's been a mess.

Forget about all that stuff if it really is stuff about Beckham Jr. (I like the name at least and means he has to know a bit about football and bending it).  

I argree with those who have said that even if there is no other reason to do so the Bills need to sign him so that KC nor SD (or is it LA now) don't.

Pssst. Terry Pegula's a man of the people. I like this story a lot.

“He told me since they put the fence up, there were complaints from fans who park in the parking lot during games that they couldn’t see the Bills Mafia house. He wanted to know if I had any issues with the fence as well,” Larson said. “I told him, ‘Mr. Pegula, I see a lot of fancy cars and businessmen driving past my backyard a lot (to the security gate near the field house) and I don’t think anyone wants to see my fat (butt) sitting in my swimming pool!’

“So I told him the fence was fine at my house, but he said he was going to have employees cut into the fence at Shane’s Bills Mafia House so the fans could enjoy the iconic home,” Bill Larson said. “I could not believe the owner of the best NFL franchise cared that much and listened to the fans, and then all by himself, came over to visit and talk to use.”

https://wellsvillesun.com/blog/2022/08/08/having-a-catch-with-stefon-diggs-and-how-buffalo-bills-owner-terry-pegula-listened-to-fans-by-taking-down-a-fence/

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

What a humanitarian, enabling these douchebag cretins. All those billions and this is how he serves the world.

…since you’ve confirmed that TP doesn’t donate to charity and that this fence caper, for the benefit of these “douchebag cretins,” was the only nice thing he’s done for anyone.

Fear and loathing.