2022-2023 Buffalo Bills Thread

Brawndo

10 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

He must’ve had an excellent HS transcript and recommendation letters from his teachers to be able to get accepted into Notre Dame. 

9 hours ago, inkman said:

Did you know Jerome is from Detroit🤪?

Confused The Beverly Hillbillies GIF

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

Every single Bills player, coach, and staff showed up to the Jefferson Ave tops to serve lunch to the community and pay their respects. Some Sabres and Bandits we're there as well.

Just curious as to what the Bills are doing in town--is it minicamp or something?

3 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Just curious as to what the Bills are doing in town--is it minicamp or something?

They did a big offense vs defense charity softball game within the last week where pretty much everybody was up. Rookie camp was last week, so I don’t think it’s because of football. I think the main reason everyone is here is to show their support to the Buffalo community following the tragic shooting.

OK then I definitely am misunderstanding something--and I'm not doing this to pick a fight with @WildCard (his Charlie ways would easily defeat me anyway)--but was the *whole team* really there?  I know a significant number of Bills, Sabres, Bandits were.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, WildCard said:

Yeah I definitely get the trepidation. I'm still not sure I believe every single person was there but that's what was reported.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/usgogo/murphy_im_told_its_in_fact_every_single_bills/

Thank you.  I have doubts as to the truth of the reddit post's truth about the tweet's truth...it's like a big game of telephone.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, inkman said:

There is an auditor at my workplace, claiming Josh had a poor game against KC.  JUST A REMINDER, he threw for 329, 4 TD and 68 yards rushing. 

Where do these narratives start?  

Maybe that's a "poor game" compared to trouncing teams in the regular season (and the Pats the week before). People expect to see perfection but that's not going to happen often since the other team had to be pretty good to get that far too.

20 minutes ago, inkman said:

There is an auditor at my workplace, claiming Josh had a poor game against KC.  JUST A REMINDER, he threw for 329, 4 TD and 68 yards rushing. 

15 minutes ago, MattPie said:

Maybe that's a "poor game" compared to trouncing teams in the regular season (and the Pats the week before). People expect to see perfection but that's not going to happen often since the other team had to be pretty good to get that far too.

That's not it atall.

Key word is auditor.  Probably a CPA.  Many CPAs (certainly not all) are idiot jerk jackasses.

Much Love,

Eric R Wagner, CPA

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

That's not it atall.

Key word is auditor.  Probably a CPA.  Many CPAs (certainly not all) are idiot jerk jackasses.

Much Love,

Eric R Wagner, CPA

You can act as nice as you like here, but we know your true nature, Mr. Wagner.

How I Met Your Mother GIF

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, inkman said:

Maybe it was a different game.😁

9 hours ago, K-9 said:

Of they ever do a remake of ‘The Ten Commandments’, Fitz could be cast for the role of Moses. 

image.thumb.jpeg.2f47965a79b1e2cba1bdac41026a5edc.jpeg

I was thinking homeless guy but you nailed it.  Moses is definitely the most historic homeless person.

• Haha (+1) 4