2022-2023 Buffalo Bills Thread

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Shakir actually looks decent.  If a team like this has a 5th rounder they keep they’re doing things right. 

Trading all over drafting for need tho. Can’t say I blame them. 

Need certainly, but also getting guys he really likes based on their draft board.

3 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Shakir actually looks decent.  If a team like this has a 5th rounder they keep they’re doing things right. 

He's a faster McKenzie/Beasley type potentially 

Just now, Taro T said:

Good.

Haack was way too inconsistent.

Yeah he scared me.

Assuming Araiza pans out the Bills have two  young stud kickers for years to come. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I’m surprised no OL yet.  

Still have 3 picks left.

Talking heads saying they've gotten good value on the guys they have picked (maybe not the LB, but they needed a 3rd guy) so could see them not going there yet w/ already re-signing Bates & grabbing a few in FA.

4 hours ago, triumph_communes said:

Had him hoping in the 2nd you guys hit gold 

High praise for a 5th round pick...

"With Beasley now off the team, a full-time slot role seemed destined to go to newly signed Jamison Crowder. But now with Khalil Shakir, the team has a long-term plan at starter for the foreseeable future on a cost-controlled contract."

Buffalo Rumblings: Opinion: Khalil Shakir will replace Cole Beasley and more for Buffalo Bills.
https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2022/4/30/23050728/opinion-khalil-shakir-will-replace-cole-beasley-and-more-for-buffalo-bills-2022-nfl-draft

19 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

15 Georgia Bulldawgs drafted.  Crazy.  I guess UGA's team was pretty good last year.

Well, given that they won the National Championship back in January, that’s

Lucas Till Riley GIF by CBS

• Haha (+1) 1

How's this for added draft flavor UGA style.   Jermaine Johnson DE FSU, transferred from Georgia to FSU because he couldn't get PT at Georgia, was drafted 26th overall by the Jets. 

Georgia had 9 players drafted last year as well, thus 24 players over the last two seasons.

CBS's first mock draft for 2023 has three more Bulldawg D going in the top 8 next year; DL Jalen Carter (2nd), CB Kelee Ringo (4th) and LB Nolan Smith (8th).  

Some Records: 15 players is a 7 rd draft record.  5 D in the first rd is also a record as is 7 D in the first 3 rounds.  Teams have drafted a TE out of Georgia 4 straight years, also a record.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

2 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

How's this for added draft flavor UGA style.   Jermaine Johnson DE FSU, transferred from Georgia to FSU because he couldn't get PT at Georgia, was drafted 26th overall by the Jets. 

Georgia had 9 players drafted last year as well, thus 24 players over the last two seasons.

CBS's first mock draft for 2023 has three more Bulldawg D going in the top 8 next year; DL Jalen Carter (2nd), CB Kelee Ringo (4th) and LB Nolan Smith (8th).  

Some Records: 15 players is a 7 rd draft record.  5 D in the first rd is also a record as is 7 D in the first 3 rounds.  Teams have drafted a TE out of Georgia 4 straight years, also a record.

In 2 more drafts, I want the Bills to take a certain TE out of Georgia.