2022-2023 Buffalo Bills Thread

Brawndo

48 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

FWIW, the population of Erie County apparently grew almost 4% between 2010 and 2020. I say apparently because I'm not sure the 2020 data point in Wikipedia is the official census figure.

Yeah. We may have finally bottomed out.

The Sabres need to work up some marketing angles for people arriving from the Middle East as well as southern and southeast Asia.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Yeah. We may have finally bottomed out.

The Sabres need to work up some marketing angles for people arriving from the Middle East as well as southern and southeast Asia.

Not hard. Blue and yellow.

Lots of "action" in the league already. 

So happy the "trade" for AB didn't go through. 

Wentz to Commanders is funny

Russ to Broncos is meh

I'd love a chance at tackle machine Bobby Wagner when hes released, but not sure he's a scheme fit. 

2 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Lots of "action" in the league already. 

So happy the "trade" for AB didn't go through. 

Wentz to Commanders is funny

Russ to Broncos is meh

I'd love a chance at tackle machine Bobby Wagner when hes released, but not sure he's a scheme fit. 

Congrats to the Denver Broncos for going from having the 4th best quarterback in the AFC West… to having the 3rd best quarterback in the AFC West. 😜

• Haha (+1) 2

I don’t mind Russ moving to the AFCW. Mahomes is 9-0 against Denver in his career. 21-3 against the AFCW overall. A divisional loss or two might be the difference between AFC championship game being played in OP vs. Arrowhead!

Also, I haven’t posted in forever and probably need a new username 😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

He wasn’t available last year and Herbert had some outstanding performances. Plus he’s moving into his third year. His arrow is trending up.  

To me, Russ is more of an unknown for his ceiling. Plus a new offense. I’ll take Herbie.  

I feel like Russ has hit his ceiling. He can be a productive team first guy with enough arm to win some games but he's just not consistent enough to maintain that level of play for an entire season. 

He's always had weapons but he's had some shoddy lines through the years. 

Maybe in a scenario where he has good protection and a consistent running game, with Javonte Williams..huge breakout year...leading the way.

Herbert is a baller and will be in the conversation with Allen and the rest for NFL supremacy going forward. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Norcal said:

I feel like Russ has hit his ceiling. He can be a productive team first guy with enough arm to win some games but he's just not consistent enough to maintain that level of play for an entire season. 

Maybe in a scenario where he has good protection and a consistent running game, with Javonte Williams..huge breakout year...leading the way.

Herbert is a baller and will be in the conversation with Allen and the rest for NFL supremacy going forward. 

The AFC quarterback roster is murderers’ row

55 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I'd keep Gabe Davis. With Daboll gone maybe they will actually use him in the redzone more. 

I don’t want him anywhere else either.  He was criminally underused.  I’m just trying to explain that acquiring a player of Metcalf’s ilk will require some pain. 

12 minutes ago, inkman said:

I don’t want him anywhere else either.  He was criminally underused.  I’m just trying to explain that acquiring a player of Metcalf’s ilk will require some pain. 

Oh for sure. If I were Buffalo, I'd draft a wr before trading for Metcalf. They didn't lose because of wr.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

He wasn’t available last year and Herbert had some outstanding performances. Plus he’s moving into his third year. His arrow is trending up.  

To me, Russ is more of an unknown for his ceiling. Plus a new offense. I’ll take Herbie.  

11 hours ago, Norcal said:

At 33, I can’t imagine a lot of improvement from Wilson