2022-2023 Buffalo Bills Thread

Brawndo

I know it’s just preseason, but I’m cautiously optimistic about Dorsey’s approach. He may be a little less mad professor than Daboll. (Edit: Which is good. Daboll is brilliant. But there were times where he seemed to outsmart himself last season.)

Also, a hot sunny day at the stadium is torturous. We left just before halftime. I found myself worried about all the flush faced little ones.

Edited by That Aud Smell

44 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I know it’s just preseason, but I’m cautiously optimistic about Dorsey’s approach. He may be a little less mad professor than Daboll. (Edit: Which is good. Daboll is brilliant. But there were times where he seemed to outsmart himself last season.)

Also, a hot sunny day at the stadium is torturous. We left just before halftime. I found myself worried about all the flush faced little ones.

I HATED games in blistering heat.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

Figured Haack was a goner either today or Saturday depending upon when they decided Azaria had clinched the competition.  They wanted to give him and Austin their best chances of landing somewhere else.

IF they decide to cut Crowder would expect that on Saturday, too.  Giving him a couple of extra days to land somewhere.