2022-2023 Buffalo Bills Thread

Brawndo

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

This is gruesome—especially the notion of blood on clothing.

Yes it is.  Feel very bad for the girl & her going to the police the next day & getting the rape kit performed the next day makes her version of events seem quite plausible.

Curious why the police are only now, 10 months later, bringing their evidence to the DA.  (And it may have been poorly worded in the 2 stories implying they've only recently done that.)  Especially if they have DNA & audiotapes of the 5 players implicated.  Also curious why only 3 of the 5 are being sued by the girl. 

McDermott, Beane, & the Pegulas don't seem to be the type to stand for a rapist.  They appear to have known about this prior to releasing Haack.

No criminal charges (yet) against any of the players & the Bills keeping him over the guy without a rape allegation hanging over his head makes this guy wonder what parts of the story don't we have.

• Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, Eleven said:

I really hope this didn’t happen.

For her sake, I hope this didn't happen, regardless of who was involved.  Nobody should have to endure a fraction of what was alleged to have happened to her.  Unfortunately, it seems very likely that it did happen.  Anyone involved deserves the full weight of the legal system and a bad stay in prison.

A thousand million miles below that, I hope that Araiza wasn't actually involved in any drugging, raping or conspiracy to do, and that the Bills have really good reason to believe that.  Otherwise, cut ties now and sign the best holder ... er, punter ... still available.

Horrifying story.  We'll see how it plays out, but there seems to be plenty of evidence here.

Makes his draft day slide much more understandable in hindsight.  Seems like the info was probably out there for teams to find.