2022-2023 Buffalo Bills Thread

Brawndo

18 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Love this. If he can be a weapon in the backfield then it is another thing for defences to worry about. Look like he is deadly in the pass game.

Should be a nice little add. He can take it to the house from anywhere on the field. 

Just now, JujuFish said:

I'm not in love with the spot they took him, but he appears to have the speed and pass catching ability that Singletary lacks.

Perfect spot in all honesty. Not the first round and traded down twice. 

I'm bias though so 🤷 

10 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Who?

Who is this clown? Someone from WWF?

He is one of the co-hosts of Good Morning Football on NFL Network.   He does the Angry Runs segment among other things.

His shtick is being over the top, so yeah the WWF comparison is apt.

Edited by Doohickie

8 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

He is one of the co-hosts of Good Morning Football on NFL Network.   He does the Angry Runs segment among other things.

His shtick is being over the top, so yeah the WWF comparison is apt.

I’m not deep enough into the NFL like that to know who he is. I don’t care for fake personalities like his.

Is he from Buffalo? Why did the Bills have him announce their pick?

6 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I’m not deep enough into the NFL like that to know who he is. I don’t care for fake personalities like his.

Is he from Buffalo? Why did the Bills have him announce their pick?

No he's not from Buffalo.  He went there for the first time this year.

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

And this is Kyle Brandt announcing the 3rd round pick.  A SMIDGE over the top.  But, hey, it's Vegas.

Used to listen to him on the Jim Roam show years ago.  Not much of a fan.  Watched his show on NFL network a few times.  Meh. His visit to Buffalo for the wild card game, entertaining.  Tonight’s effort.  Nailed it.   Undisputed winner of the guest announcers. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Perfect spot in all honesty. Not the first round and traded down twice. 

I'm bias though so 🤷 

Joe Dibiase, is that you?  You are either him or both of you need to figure out bias vs biased.  😀

Edited by inkman

I like Cook far more than Moss. Moss almost always takes his first cut or look and just piles into the back of lineman or runs right into linebackers, his vision is meh. Cook ran behind a very good Georgia line but he's got better vision and he has very good hands. He can be split out wide and because he's a Kirby Smart product, he can pass block. Cook has a lot of versatility and my only question is how he'll handle running behind a middling offensive line versus one of the best. 

4 hours ago, JujuFish said:

Hey, old people, it hasn't been the WWF in two decades. 😛

Hey young people:  We don't  care.

Now git off'na my lawn!

43 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Bills traded up in the 5th.  Moved to 148.  Gave up their 5th & a 6th (206).

But can he play on green turf?

• Haha (+1) 1