GDT: 2/25/2022 Sabres at Blues, 8 pm ET (ESPN+, confirmed: MSG)

DarthEbriate

28 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

I've watched almost all games this season.

Truthfully I have watched very few entire games. I'm one who ordinarily is in bed by 7:30 or so and because of renovations I don't have television in bedroom now and radio is out for me. Afternoon games I do watch. Even so, my interest has dropped rather dramatically over past 3-5 years.

1 hour ago, French Collection said:

I want Tage to have a good game.

I hope Dahlin can return to form, he looked a little banged up vs the Habs.

2 PP goals, 1 by Tage, Krebs and Dahlin with 2 assists each.

I need to see Tuch contribute again. He's in a lull.

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I might try actually watching the game tonight. You can poke me if you want for that, but please explain how you post here throughout the game and watch it at the same time.

There are these devices called "smart phones" and pauses in the game called "commercial breaks." 

3 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I might try actually watching the game tonight. You can poke me if you want for that, but please explain how you post here throughout the game and watch it at the same time.

Different screens, is how I do it.

Edited by Eleven

2 hours ago, Weave said:

Is anyone really watching?

I usually have the game on a tablet in the background or just put some headphones and listen in. The past few weeks I've been working on getting our nursery ready and I can attest that watching paint dry has recently been less painful than watching the Sabres. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.