Houser in Covid Protocol

Brawndo

6 minutes ago, Srw1525 said:

What do the honestly do in this situation if no one is back and ready to go by tomorrow?

Can another organization “loan” an in-system AHL player to the Sabres organization? 

If possible, maybe that’s “future considerations” at work 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Srw1525 said:

What do the honestly do in this situation if no one is back and ready to go by tomorrow?

In ye olde days, the team had a designated defenceman as a third and fourth stringer.  I remember Pat Hannigan mentioning that Larry Hillman had been replaced by Tim Horton as the Sabres' emergency goaltender on channel 7 once.  Maybe that's true now?

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Paul Weiland used to tend goal in The Sabres open practices. 

So Rob Ray or Marty Biron?

• Thanks (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, sabresparaavida said:

Was Anderson not month to month a week ago?

Here We Go Again GIF

what does month to month even mean?  Somebody said it made perfect sense to them when I questioned the stupid injury length designations. It makes no sense.  Tell me how long you think they will be out. Not some ambiguous terminology that can be interpreted 100 different ways.  

Edited by inkman

3 hours ago, inkman said:

Here We Go Again GIF

what does month to month even mean?  Somebody said it made perfect sense to them when I questioned the stupid injury length designations. It makes no sense.  Tell me how long you think they will be out. Not some ambiguous terminology that can be interpreted 100 different ways.  

They will be back either this month, or 27 months from now.....or any month in between. What's the problem? They gots it all covered. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

17 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I have some bad news for you. We will have two goalies for the Western trip.

What could possibly go wrong? They have a 40 year old with only a handful of games played over the last 2 seasons coming back from a long stint on IR after a couple of practices, and another one who says he can feel different day to day from the affects of a respiratory virus. 

19 hours ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

In ye olde days, the team had a designated defenceman as a third and fourth stringer.  I remember Pat Hannigan mentioning that Larry Hillman had been replaced by Tim Horton as the Sabres' emergency goaltender on channel 7 once.  Maybe that's true now?

So Rob Ray or Marty Biron?

Their emergency third was injured weeks ago playing for Pegulas other franchise. Who would have thought losing White would doom the Bills and Sabres this season. Maybe he has a few guys at the academy that can fill in?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

What could possibly go wrong? They have a 40 year old with only a handful of games played over the last 2 seasons coming back from a long stint on IR after a couple of practices, and another one who says he can feel different day to day from the affects of a respiratory virus. 

We all have dreams.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.