GDT: 1/25/2022 Sabres at Senators, 6 pm CT (that's 7 ET for you Buffalonians) MSG, WGR

Doohickie

5 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

I don't think I've watched a full game in over 3 years and I haven't paid money to do so in longer than that. I watched part of the Flyers game this weekend because it was on where I was eating. 

You want to have the team and do whatever to keep it then fine. Do that. I don't live in WNY so I'm not footing any of the bill anyway. Go ahead, you do you. My emotional investment at this point is as close to zero as possible. I pay the slightest attention out of morbid curiously and to throw rocks at the ridiculous levels incompetence they show at all levels.

The total amount of tonight's game that ai have or will watch is the Dell clip on Twitter. That's all that's necessary when I pick up my phone and the widget kindly tells me it's 0-3.

Don’t tag ‘Let’s go B lo’ and drop this load of 💩. You are a fan or not. I don’t do luke warm, milk toast, namby pamby fandom. Just leave.

Edited by Spoonman
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

I don't think I've watched a full game in over 3 years and I haven't paid money to do so in longer than that. I watched part of the Flyers game this weekend because it was on where I was eating. 

You want to have the team and do whatever to keep it then fine. Do that. I don't live in WNY so I'm not footing any of the bill anyway. Go ahead, you do you. My emotional investment at this point is as close to zero as possible. I pay the slightest attention out of morbid curiously and to throw rocks at the ridiculous levels incompetence they show at all levels.

The total amount of tonight's game that ai have or will watch is the Dell clip on Twitter. That's all that's necessary when I pick up my phone and the widget kindly tells me it's 0-3.

Oh ok. So you’re a half step toward complete disconnect. I guess keep stepping 👍🏼

If you like the actual sport, maybe go diehard with a different team. Is that an option for you?

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Cozens dogged it.  He should have rotated and covered for Dahlin who pressed up on the play, and he didn’t and then he had bricks in his ass getting back.  

He started to backcheck, saw the pass and stopped skating, then was too late for the pass back. Gotta be better than that. He was the only one with a chance to get back in time.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.