GDT: 1/25/2022 Sabres at Senators, 6 pm CT (that's 7 ET for you Buffalonians) MSG, WGR

Doohickie

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If you're asking if the Sabres weren't pulling their puds all night in front of him, the answer is no 

Too many negatives.  Someone translate.

6 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Bjork, Samuelsson with own goals. Skinner with a goal after a whistle, then with a useless slash penalty. Thompson heeled an empty net wide. Mitts looks a step slow but is creating every shift. Dell creating chaos and is in Ottawa's crosshairs (ugly surprise hit on Batherson and Batherson hurt). And... Ennis.

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

The guys in front of him are doing him no favors either …

Thank you, too.

Updated betting odds. Biron explains what +1100 means if you bet on the Sabres down 3-0. Duff chimes in on how big leads tend to disappear. See also: unsavory.

I feel bad actually that they have to talk about that junk while a surgeon general type warning sits at the bottom of the screen.

I'd quit on principle.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Looking at the replay, Batherson might have a broken left ankle....or a really bad sprain.  He hit the board with his skate with a lot of speed which looks really ugly in freeze frame.....didn't that happen to Gilbert Perreault durring the Canada Cup way back?

NHL looking at hit…. Dell impact TBD

Just now, Let's Go B-Lo said:

It's not my wish, I just don't honestly care anymore and am having a hard time seeing the difference between having an NHL team that is consistently unwatchable and not having an NHL team. I'm tired of genuflecting to the Uber wealthy. Sell the team, move it, go live on your stupid boat. Go ahead.

Is simply not watching anymore games an option for you? Or are you like 99% of diehard fans that can’t stay away no matter what?

11 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

I wonder if Toronto may take some disciplinary action after tonight's game....possible suspension territory?

Hits like that happen.  It’s unfortunate that he lost his edge and got hurt but Dell didn’t level him, he barely bumped him. 

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Radar said:

We don't need another coach.  We've been there and done that. We need another owner and if he moves the team so be it. Would anybody who appreciates hockey really miss what we've encountered under these owners?

They are not selling. One Buffalo franchise…. and they are Bill-I-sizing the Sabres (culture, draft, develop)

17 minutes ago, inkman said:

Can they please suspend Dell indefinitely for that dirty and malicious play? 😎

Per Meatballs, Hopefully Anderson back ~ All Star weekend 

6 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9523e103a90aaf88000ca

😂

😂

I had eye surgery for cataracts.  I can see 20-20 long and mid distances, but my near vision is not great  and typing on this iPad is tough.  

I just put my cheaters on to help close range.   

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.