GDT: 1/25/2022 Sabres at Senators, 6 pm CT (that's 7 ET for you Buffalonians) MSG, WGR

Doohickie

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

The Ottawa broadcast does research. They just showed the Dell-interefence-on-Nashville play along the boards. So they're already setting the stage that this is a thing Dell does.

Dell has to be wary. And the Sabres need to be ready to respond if he gets run. This could be the start of something interesting for the bottom-four of the division. 

Ooohhhh some intrigue to the game/season! Rather be Dell than Millsie, hit wise

Looking at the replay, Batherson might have a broken left ankle....or a really bad sprain.  He hit the board with his skate with a lot of speed which looks really ugly in freeze frame.....didn't that happen to Gilbert Perreault durring the Canada Cup way back?

Edited by Carmel Corn

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Looking at the replay, Batherson might have a broken left ankle....or a really bad sprain.  He hit the board with his skate with a lot of speed which looks really ugly in freeze frame.....didn't that happen to Gilbert Perreault durring the Canada Cup way back?

I bet money right this second, there's a Senators board whining about how the Sens need to get bigger and tougher so stuff like that doesn't happen. 

Here's the hit, it's pretty dirty. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Dirty hit for sure. 

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

I just got home and haven't watched a second.  Can I assume that Dell is responsible for this mess?

Bjork, Samuelsson with own goals. Skinner with a goal after a whistle, then with a useless slash penalty. Thompson heeled an empty net wide. Mitts looks a step slow but is creating every shift. Dell creating chaos and is in Ottawa's crosshairs (ugly surprise hit on Batherson and Batherson hurt). And... Ennis.

7 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Granato is not getting through to these guys.

We don't need another coach.  We've been there and done that. We need another owner and if he moves the team so be it. Would anybody who appreciates hockey really miss what we've encountered under these owners?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Ottawa is 9-5-1 after scoring first. What about scoring three times before the opposition?

Also, once RJ retires...  Can we get Biron onto TSN and then get TSN to cover all Sabres games?

1 minute ago, inkman said:

Can they please suspend Dell indefinitely for that dirty and malicious play? 😎

You want Robson up next?

Edited by DarthEbriate

1 minute ago, Radar said:

We don't need another coach.  We've been there and done that. We need another owner and if he moves the team so be it. Would anybody who appreciates hockey really miss what we've encountered under these owners?

Yes. I would miss a professional hockey team in Buffalo.

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I bet money right this second, there's a Senators board whining about how the Sens need to get bigger and tougher so stuff like that doesn't happen. 

Here's the hit, it's pretty dirty. 

I wonder if Toronto may take some disciplinary action after tonight's game....possible suspension territory?

12 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

@Radar this is first time in 10+ yrs. I see some structure & culture on this team (despite 0-3 goals tonight). Good hit on Dell(no penalty) Anyhoo, this is a year to get young players time to grow & develop. Preaching to choir, I know

Worst professional sports franchise ownership. I know that's really saying something. Where are the.dim wits anyways? Haven't heard from them in years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.