Casey Mittelstadt Ongoing Injury Thread

Brawndo

4 minutes ago, kas23 said:

I haven’t a clue. Had surgery on Dec 10th, so this has been a fairly quick recovery. 

41 days, that's pretty close to 6 weeks on my calculator. It would be great if he can make it back in the next week or 2.

21 minutes ago, French Collection said:

He’s not the saviour but we all want to see if he can continue where he left off last season. He can be an important weapon going forward.

I cannot recall anything he has done this year, it’s been such a brutal start for him.

I'd still like to see a bit of retroactive payback, for that slash by Gallagher on opening night, the next time we play MTL.  I'm petty that way.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PerreaultForever said:

Well it's about time. Like French Collection said I'm interested to see if he can play like the end of last year and be a big part of this rebuild or if that was just an anomaly and he really isn't going to be much of anything. Body of work is too small at this point to know where he actually will fit in.  

Yes I agree with you with the caveat that he'll come back pretty rusty and it'll take around 5-10 games to round into form which will be just long enough for most everyone to call him a bust and ask to get him traded at the deadline. 

1 minute ago, jsb said:

Yes I agree with you with the caveat that he'll come back pretty rusty and it'll take around 5-10 games to round into form which will be just long enough for most everyone to call him a bust and ask to get him traded at the deadline. 

Or...it'll take him 5-10 games to round into form which will be just long enough for him to get injured yet again.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.