Allentown's "Bubble Man", Chuck Incorvaia, has passed away

LGR4GM

• LGR4GM changed the title to Allentown's "Bubble Man", Chuck Incorvaia, has passed away

man what a bummer. Slowly as i get older, 1 by 1 all the little things that made life brighter fade away & losing Chuck the bubble guy is no exception.

I remember the 1st time i saw those there, was with a group of girls & they all went nuts... suppose we all remember the 1st time we saw them.

In recent years i saw he had a fan set up that blew the bubbles automatically. Can you imagine all the soap bottles he must've gone thru over the years? Or the soap stains on the inside of that wall there?

RIP Chuck the bubbles guy. I hardly knew ya but feel like ive known you my whole life.

20 minutes ago, In The Buff said:

man what a bummer. Slowly as i get older, 1 by 1 all the little things that made life brighter fade away & losing Chuck the bubble guy is no exception.

I remember the 1st time i saw those there, was with a group of girls & they all went nuts... suppose we all remember the 1st time we saw them.

In recent years i saw he had a fan set up that blew the bubbles automatically. Can you imagine all the soap bottles he must've gone thru over the years? Or the soap stains on the inside of that wall there?

RIP Chuck the bubbles guy. I hardly knew ya but feel like ive known you my whole life.

How long has the bubble guy been blowing bubbles  in Allentown?...Im wracking my brain trying to remember the guy..-I lived there(in a nice neighborhood off Allen) in 82-83.What a fun year that was.

48 minutes ago, calti said:

How long has the bubble guy been blowing bubbles  in Allentown?...Im wracking my brain trying to remember the guy..-I lived there(in a nice neighborhood off Allen) in 82-83.What a fun year that was.

I believe the 1st time i ever saw him was around 1998. The tweet says he was doing it for decades but no idea on when he 1st started.

I lived in Allentown too (a few times), but even if u were just passing thru, u couldn't miss it.

BUBBLES EVERYWHERE!!! 🙂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.