Multiple Goat Heads For Jerseys in 2022-23 Season?

Brawndo

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2022 at 5:55 PM, Thorny said:

White, because their third will be black 

But wouldn't they want to be wearing it at home where the unis are typically blue?  They'd have to have the opponent make special arrangements to wear their "home" sweaters in the MMArena if they go w/ white goatheads (like with the white RR butterknives).

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Taro T said:

But wouldn't they want to be wearing it at home where the unis are typically blue?  They'd have to have the opponent make special arrangements to wear their "home" sweaters in the MMArena if they go w/ white goatheads (like with the white RR butterknives).

Am I losing my mind or having we been seeing it around the league more often lately where the home team breaks out the white.  As long as they schedule it fairly well ahead of time, it really isn't too tough to get the other team on board.  I do prefer going with two white jerseys and two color jerseys though.

Just now, shrader said:

Am I losing my mind or having we been seeing it around the league more often lately where the home team breaks out the white.  As long as they schedule it fairly well ahead of time, it really isn't too tough to get the other team on board.  I do prefer going with two white jerseys and two color jerseys though.

Teams break out whites @ home for 'special occassions.'  Not sure if it's happening more often or not.  Really only watch ~100 non-playoff games / yr lately, so the Sabres 50ths, butter knives, & heritage classic + "white hot Friday nights" could definitely be skewing the perception.

Depends on how long the road trip is & whether they can get their other opponents on the trip to wear white as to whether the visitor will be on board w/ wearing darks on the road.

Still hate that teams primarily wear darks at home.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.