Multiple Goat Heads For Jerseys in 2022-23 Season?

Brawndo

29 minutes ago, sabills said:

At least the slug was the right colors

image.thumb.png.5e8c7e744368408a9fa3c4e5c6d94b53.png

Going to have to say, no.

Royal Blue is the only right color.

image.thumb.png.67f88000ed1a7b034846090b93641830.png

I take it the turd burger is a no go also?

The goat head is just as ugly. The only reason any of you like it is because the team had success wearing the goat head.

2 hours ago, woods-racer said:

image.thumb.png.5e8c7e744368408a9fa3c4e5c6d94b53.png

Going to have to say, no.

Royal Blue is the only right color.

image.thumb.png.67f88000ed1a7b034846090b93641830.png

I take it the turd burger is a no go also?

The goat head is just as ugly. The only reason any of you like it is because the team had success wearing the goat head.

I think there’s probably a way to take the turd out of the turd burger. Get rid of the gray, make the yellow white. I think you could make a good third jersey out of this concept. 

3 hours ago, SDS said:

I think there’s probably a way to take the turd out of the turd burger. Get rid of the gray, make the yellow white. I think you could make a good third jersey out of this concept. 

Make the yellow white and the gray gold. Might be on to something.

4 hours ago, SDS said:

I really don't think so. It would be too hard too hard to play in if you made it white. The front is an away jersey and the back would end up a home jersey.

3 hours ago, SwampD said:

I really don't think so. It would be too hard too hard to play in if you made it white. The front is an away jersey and the back would end up a home jersey.

that’s an excellent point. I didn’t even think about the consequences there.

• Brawndo changed the title to A Blue and Gold Goat Head Will be the Third Jersey For the 2022-23 Season?
  • Brawndo changed the title to A Blue and Gold Goat Head As the Retro Third Jersey For the 2022-23 Season?
  • Brawndo changed the title to Multiple Goat Heads For Jerseys in 2022-23 Season?
30 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Or maybe both

Forkin' awesome.  Can finally get the Shatanic Goathead in its proper colors and glory.  Make it in royal blue & then the Sabres have the makings of the perfect full set of "kits."

The current home & away with white b&g butter knives as a white alternate/3rd & the blue goatheads as the dark alternate.

Perfection.

• Thanks (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Taro T said:

Forkin' awesome.  Can finally get the Shatanic Goathead in its proper colors and glory.  Make it in royal blue & then the Sabres have the makings of the perfect full set of "kits."

The current home & away with white b&g butter knives as a white alternate/3rd & the blue goatheads as the dark alternate.

Perfection.

They’re basically printing money.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Is it just me or did anyone else think that there was going to be multiple goat heads on a single sweater this coming season when reading the thread title ??

No, but I dig it. Have three of them like the Swedish national team jersey.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Joe Dibiasi, who I otherwise enjoy, just finished pontificating over his love of the Goat head, DESPITE NOT KNOWING IT WAS A BUFFALO HEAD FOR A DECADE!!!  Am I the only one who thinks this is insane?  He said he and his peers thought it was a ***** DRAGON!  So you loved a logo that you thought was a fictional creature not related to Buffalo what so ever because … IT LOOKED COOL?!?  

This goathead thing is gonna be the death of me.  The very proponents for the abomination didn’t even know what they were looking at and that doesn’t even include the dolts, like Art Wander, who thought it was a left facing screaming goat rather than the right facing Buffalo.

FWIW, the blue and gold goat head is the least offensive I’ve seen so far…

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, inkman said:

Joe Dibiasi, who I otherwise enjoy, just finished pontificating over his love of the Goat head, DESPITE NOT KNOWING IT WAS A BUFFALO HEAD FOR A DECADE!!!  Am I the only one who thinks this is insane?  He said he and his peers thought it was a ***** DRAGON!  So you loved a logo that you thought was a fictional creature not related to Buffalo what so ever because … IT LOOKED COOL?!?  

This goathead thing is gonna be the death of me.  The very proponents for the abomination didn’t even know what they were looking at and that doesn’t even include the dolts, like Art Wander, who thought it was a left facing screaming goat rather than the right facing Buffalo.

FWIW, the blue and gold goat head is the least offensive I’ve seen so far…

That's right Inky.  Let it all out.

Truth is I agree with you.  I never liked this 'goat head' crest.  Seems dumb, but not as dumb as changing the official team colours for the decade too.

Just terrible.

When they come after us we just tell them that our accounts were hacked by dastardly Bruin fans or something like that, eh.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.