Multiple Goat Heads For Jerseys in 2022-23 Season?

Brawndo

1 hour ago, steveoath said:

Love the goathead! Would 2nd a motion for royal blue version.

A-gorgeous-Buffalo-Sabres-Reverse-Retro-

Also. I found this on icethetics and find it oddly appealing as a one off idea...

0304-jaydegarrow-buf.png

As a color scientist by profession, I approve of the color and design of the jersey on top and while I like the understated hues on the icethetics version on the bottom, there's a serious "O Brother where art thou" prison vibe there ...

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, tom webster said:

Fair enough, but I was at game 1. If memory serves, my dinner was comped because of poor service and then Detroit humiliated the Sabres. No refund.

Yeah, things looked TRULY bleak after the MMArena's opening hockey game.  But things definitely picked up.  😉

(The concert a couple days earlier was great though.)

And personally, would be ecstatic if they brought in a B&G version of that late '90's uni as a 3rd.  When the league eventually goes to 4ths, use those sharp B&G white butter knives for the white "3rd" & the B&G Shatanic Goathead (thank you Jim Kelley for that) for the dark "3rd."

Except for messing around w/ shoulder patch tweaks they'd never need to change the unis again.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, CallawaySabres said:

This team should NEVER be allowed to represent that jersey. Nobody loves the blue and gold current unis more than me but that goat head team was my favorite of all time. They represented everything that this team lacks. These idiots would have to earn those in my opinion.

Its like putting Dijon on a ***** sandwich.

12 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I believe Kelley dubbed them demonic.

Pretty sure he went both ways on that (though they were satanic, no emphasis on the H like we always add making them shatanic as an ode to Miro).   Pretty sure still have his original articles on that, but they're buried in a closet & a quick internet search didn't turn up either version.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.