GDT - Sabres @ Senators 7:00 PM (EST) January 18, 2022 - MSG-B

Indabuff

Just now, LGR4GM said:

I need about 5 more Tuchs on this team. Krebs, impo is not NHL ready yet. Samuelsson can stay and was my 2nd favorite defender tonight. 

Samuelsson is smooth and ready.  Very good and very solid.  They don't have anyone else like him at the moment.  Looking forward to him playing full-time here once they trade Miller for a bag of pucks at the deadline.

• Like (+1) 9

Just now, BuffalOhio said:

Samuelsson is smooth and ready.  Very good and very solid.  They don't have anyone else like him at the moment.  Looking forward to him playing full-time here once they trade Miller for a bag of pucks at the deadline.

GM Sheevyn says he's hoping for that bag of pucks to be a 1st for Miller. Hopium is a helluva drug.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I need about 5 more Tuchs on this team. Krebs, impo is not NHL ready yet. Samuelsson can stay and was my 2nd favorite defender tonight. 

If we trade our other 5 Eichels we might get them.😛 Tuch has been great, ppg so far, fast,skilled, physical, leader.

Krebs might need a little more seasoning but I really like his game.

Mule should be in the lineup for the next decade.

Edited by Flashsabre
  • Like (+1) 1

Feed cut out, of course, after 1-1 so didn’t see anything after that. Jankowski’s goal looked fun in the highlight but I think the highlight was missing some context. Anyways, hope I don’t miss the next go-ahead-goal because of dumb technology. 

15 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Hey Ghost, if you don't already have them, I think you need something for each of our Sabre goalies when they steal a victory!  Maybe a brick house for Houser tonight?

An excellent idea!  Not sure I will do one for each goalie but when the goalie steals a game, that's definitely the song.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Some quick thoughts on this game: 

Hauser was the first star by far. If he didn't make those superlative stops in the beginning of the game when he was being bombarded this game would have been over shortly after it started. 

I'm impressed with Samuelsson efficient and mature game. He plays like a seasoned veteran. He never seems to be rushed. 

Olofsson was more aggressive in taking shots. That's a good sign. 

I like the Skinner/Cozens/Tuch line. 

I'm glad that Tuch is on this team. He is a big player who is also skilled. 

The last penalty call on Krebs was ridiculous. Right now, he isn't much of a factor. As long as he gets playing time I prefer that he stays with the big club than play in Rochester. He can learn more here than down there. 

I was impressed with Stutzle. 

A win is a win. This staggering team needs some positive reinforcement. 

Edited by JohnC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Samuelson was the third star on the TSN feed. Solid game, not flashy but efficient.

2018 may be one of the most important draft years for Buffalo from a defenseman standpoint.  Two of our top 4 defenders will be from that draft...assuming Samuelsson gets there (which he seems destined to become).

15 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Does anyone know how to configure it so the videos on each page don’t play automatically while scrolling on mobile? My laptop broke and I’m not used to the mobile version - it just lags and freezes with them all attempting to play 

Edited by Indabuff
Sorry, couldn't help myself with a vid
  • Thanks (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Does anyone know how to configure it so the videos on each page don’t play automatically while scrolling on mobile? My laptop broke and I’m not used to the mobile version - it just lags and freezes with them all attempting to play 

Sorry about that!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.