GDT - Red Wings @ Sabres - January 17, 2022 - 1:00 PM (EST) - SN and MSG-B / WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

21 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Tuch is fine. He's not my favorite kind of player. Krebs better become really good 

The hope is that between the two of them, they can approach Eichel's offensive output because it’s impossible that either can be the best player in that trade. 

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Not a fan of sports gambling

How do you keep people to keep watching games that last forever stuffed with a million stoppages and ad breaks?

Get them to put money on the games.

Who cares if robberies and numerous other crimes are going to go up 50,000% percent from people who lost their savings, homes and families chasing gambling losses (hi Craig Carton!), not Terry's problem.

3 minutes ago, sabremike said:

How do you keep people to keep watching games that last forever stuffed with a million stoppages and ad breaks?

Who cares if robberies and numerous other crimes are going to go up 50,000% percent from people who lost their savings, homes and families chasing gambling losses (hi Craig Carton!), not Terry's problem.

I’m no fan of gambling of any kind, other than my $100 fantasy football leagues.  I think this really isn’t true.  Gamblers are going to piss away their money no matter the outlet.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, sabremike said:

We're blaming gambling on Terry Pegula now, too?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.