Peters Says to Expect Major Changes to the Organization Before End of Season

Flashsabre

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't know about Rivet but Peters strikes me as a guy you can't tell what to do. His podcast has some tremendous episodes, followed up with a self-gratuitous clunker. His episodes with JR have become unlistenable. (Roenick is another free spirit bitter that he got let go from NBC.) After the Whistle would benefit from a professional guiding hand, but I don't think Peters wants to be reigned in. 

My goodness, it’s like you entered my brain and extracted my thoughts word for word. 

• Like (+1) 2

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Inside an organization? Yeah...we have no idea what Peters is referring to tho so it's hard to say what he is trying to tease with that.

The insinuation was something like a change in ownership. Not replacing someone in upper management. Petey was feeling frisky after breaking the Eichel trade. I guess he thought he had another scoop.

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The insinuation was something like a change in ownership. Not replacing someone in upper management. Petey was feeling frisky after breaking the Eichel trade. I guess he thought he had another scoop.

Ehh, he seems to love tooting his own horn, but the music only sounds good occasionally.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.