Houser signed to 1 year NHL Deal, Dell called Up

Brawndo

Adams' management of the goaltending position..........

Ya there have been injuries, but generally the players getting injured, nor their replacements, have been any good. When everyone could have (and did) predict the stable he assembled wasn't going to work out, there's no reason to think KA himself shouldn't have been aware of it, too. We could see it coming, after all. And we are message board posters. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Who else is available? Seriously. Who's sitting at home waiting for a call that's better. I'll hang up and listen.

Easily the worst argument you see recycled on this website 

You give me all of the contacts Adams has and the phone numbers, I'll dive in and figure that out for you.

I can flip the same putrid argument right back on you - "Who *couldn't* have Adams acquired?" Can you prove to me all of the other goalies weren't available for a price I'd pay? 

I'll hang up and listen. Actually I won't - cause your argument is terrible. 

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

You give me all of the contacts Adams has and the phone numbers, I'll dive in and figure that out for you.

I can flip the same putrid argument right back on you - "Who *couldn't* have Adams acquired?" Can you prove to me all of the other goalies weren't available for a price I'd pay? 

So you're answer is "there must be somebody."  Got it.

3 minutes ago, Eleven said:

^ Yep.  We've been through it enough times.  Goaltending was obviously a need in the offseason and Adams didn't sufficiently address it.

Who's to say anyone he might have signed would be injured now? Maybe he could have signed 6 goaltenders just in case? All blue-chippers.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

4 hours ago, Thorny said:

So what price are you willing to pay? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.